The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@GoodFightEnt: glow in the dark 7" s will be available at select Hot Topic stores on 2/15

Chances are the one near me won't get dit because it's little and lame.

IF ANYONE HERE FINDS THEM I WILL KICK BACK A LITTLE EXTRA FOR A GITD COPY!

Hot Topic is getting red copies, not glow in the dark

I was just quoting what Good Fight said to me on twitter, I'm sure you know the deal with HT better than them.

Can we get Throwing Myself pressed as well? And I bet it would be easy to get the even older stuff from Pluto Records?

No doubt. I loved this label when I was in college. There first 15 releases were pretty good. I lost track of them after the bands they were signing sort of all sounded the same. I still have the My Spacecoaster album. That first As I Lay Dying record would be cool to see on vinyl. The split they did with American Tragedy too.

i received my copy today. i'm number 15/250, which is pretty rad. New song sounds pretty good, too. i'm diggin' it and hoping they put out more vinyl.

What pressing?

The Good Fight/Merchnow yellow copy.

as cool as glow in the dark looks, it's a shame the sound quality is so terrible on that type of vinyl. hopefully i can find a copy in a Hot Topic soon. i noticed the other night when i went that the MOA HT store didn't even have a 7" section that i could find. ruh-roh.

7"s are generally mixed in with LPs so they are hard to find sometimes. Sometimes they give them their own little rack.

These should be in stores right around street date next week. Its possible they get put out a day or 2 after street date tho.

as cool as glow in the dark looks, it's a shame the sound quality is so terrible on that type of vinyl. hopefully i can find a copy in a Hot Topic soon. i noticed the other night when i went that the MOA HT store didn't even have a 7" section that i could find. ruh-roh.

7"s are generally mixed in with LPs so they are hard to find sometimes. Sometimes they give them their own little rack.

These should be in stores right around street date next week. Its possible they get put out a day or 2 after street date tho.

will you have a list of stores that will have this travis?

will you have a list of stores that will have this travis?

Yea I can probably get that some time this week. Ill post it here once I get it.