Official Secret Santa 2010 (updated 1/04)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scottyf

mine came today!

I got:

Drop Dead, Gorgeous - In Vogue/Be Mine, Valentine - 12"+7" Color (white w/ red/black/gray) /1500

Cap'n Jazz - Analphabetapolothology - 2x 12" White /300

topshelf records 2010 sampler cd

portugal the man stickers

couple other flyer type things

I'm very stoked on this, thanks a bunch Santa!

I got it all figured out who it is, I'll shoot 'em a thank you pm instead of revealing it on here so the field of choice for those other secretive Santas isn't too narrow :)

Mine came today as well!

Super...fucking...awesome!

Gaslight Anthem '59 Sound 7" Gold/500

Jena Berlin 'Quo Vadimus' LP

Hot Water Music 'Till The Wheels Fall Off' 2LP

The Walking Dead comic!

Ryan Bingam 'Mescalito' CD

Elvis Costello & The Imposters CD -- Super excited to play this in my Bose!

Awesome stickers and buttons!

Thanks a shit-ton!

Like Scotty F, I'll message my SS!

WOAH ... I thought we weren't supposed to open these until Christmas.

Ah shit!

Weelllllll....I can do what I used to do years ago...shall I just re-package it and open it back up, then act totally OMG surprised? That'd be easy for me!

Years ago I was intensely into baseball cards and I would carefully unseal the wrapping, then take out the box of cards and open it to look through all the good packs. Then carefully reseal everything.

I kept the good cards though.

Guest errolwest
WOAH ... I thought we weren't supposed to open these until Christmas.

Ah shit!

Weelllllll....I can do what I used to do years ago...shall I just re-package it and open it back up, then act totally OMG surprised? That'd be easy for me!

Years ago I was intensely into baseball cards and I would carefully unseal the wrapping, then take out the box of cards and open it to look through all the good packs. Then carefully reseal everything.

I kept the good cards though.

dan jones, you are one sneaky man. i dig that.

when it comes to records and the way some people buy around here, i'd be pretty bummed if i sent someone a package that contained records, and while they were sitting under said person's tree, they went out and bought it. or if i received a package and wound up buying records that my secret santa innitially bought me.

maybe if your package contains records, you open it and don't say shit till a week before xmas on here? maybe? no?

when it comes to records and the way some people buy around here, i'd be pretty bummed if i sent someone a package that contained records, and while they were sitting under said person's tree, they went out and bought it. or if i received a package and wound up buying records that my secret santa innitially bought me.

maybe if your package contains records, you open it and don't say shit till a week before xmas on here? maybe? no?

Mike, how many people still need to send stuff?

Mike, how many people still need to send stuff?

9 people from my group.

Thought I posted this earlier but I am losing my mind today

ATTN Secret Santa:

I am into pretty much any genre of music you can throw at me, I read comics and non-fiction, I play bass, I am hardcore into video games and am generally partisan toward anything nerdy.

My SS arrived yesterday. I haven't opened it yet. Will wait after Thanksgiving. I am stoked to see what it's inside the box.

it'll be this:

[image]

Well...it does have some weight to it...you may be right...

They'll come in handy. I'll throw one rock through each of my neighbor's windows for each time they slam their door.