Official Secret Santa 2010 (updated 1/04)

secret santa - i love chipotle, i have 16mm gauges, love anything blink 182 or circa survive. i shoot photos and play guitar. i like stickers, ratatat, beanies, screen prints, and i smoke weed. oh, and i fuckin LOVE samoas (girl scout cookies)

i dunno how much more specific i can get, but if you need any more help let someone know.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

secret santa - i love chipotle, i have 16mm gauges, love anything blink 182 or circa survive. i shoot photos and play guitar. i like stickers, ratatat, beanies, screen prints, and i smoke weed. oh, and i fuckin LOVE samoas prime minister (girl scouts love his cookies)

i dunno how much more specific i can get, but if you need any more help let someone know.

[image]

;)

secret santa - i love chipotle, i have 16mm gauges, love anything blink 182 or circa survive. i shoot photos and play guitar. i like stickers, ratatat, beanies, screen prints, and i smoke weed. oh, and i fuckin LOVE samoas prime minister (girl scouts love his cookies)

[image]

;)

LOL

I got mine. I wanted to wait to open it, but my wife pressured me into opening it early. Holy shit am I stoked.

My SS gave me:

- An incredibly awesome Red Sox t-shirt (I've been looking for a new one and haven't found one I like. This one absolutely rules.)

- A customized journal with my name and the Screeching Weasel logo painted on the front. INCREDIBLE!

- A Rancid 7"...one of my favorite bands!

- Star Wars Legos...I love Star Wars (and Legos! (Who doesn't?))

- A ton of candy (Laffy Taffy, Sour Patch Kids, Swedish Fish, Pop Rocks).

I think I remembered everything. The best part was, everything was wrapped so it was like freaking Christmas morning around here. My wife was so jealous.

Now, I didn't receive any clues whatsoever. So, I have no idea who it was, but from the presentation and the writing (and my scoping where the item was shipped from - a last resort, as there were no clues), I'm going to guess it was Allison (A-Money). If so, thank you so much. If not, thank you to whoever you are mystery Santa. Everything ruled.

you got it! i figured i didn't need to leave overt clues considering only a female would use purple sharpie AND individually wrap everything ;].

i'm so glad that you like it all (especially the t-shirt!)! i never knew how difficult it was to find red sox apparel in the greater harrisburg area prior to getting your gift, haha.

you got it! i figured i didn't need to leave overt clues considering only a female would use purple sharpie AND individually wrap everything ;].

i'm so glad that you like it all (especially the t-shirt!)! i never knew how difficult it was to find red sox apparel in the greater harrisburg area prior to getting your gift, haha.

Well, everything ruled! A+++ and many thanks to you.

And I didn't even notice until this morning that the Sox shirt has the B on the back!!!

Got my gift today!

I got Year of the Ox by Fucked up!

Thanks alot... ???

I don't know who he/she is....

A canadian who loves the flatliners and has been on VC a bit...

The Only Canadian who participated (or who don't show the place where they are from) :

Errol (more into Hardcore than the Flatliners I think)

Scott

Wiggs1441

My guest would be Scott! 33% sure!

Funny story : I received two parcels today, one from ShopRadioCast and one from my SS. Both contained the FU lp. 100% my fault. I ordered it a long time ago and it was held at SRC for some Pre-order! I didn't add it ot my list.Still really happy about my gift! I love that band!

Anyway, thank a lot!

Got mine yesterday and it was pretty much amazing.

[image]

User's band shirt (Worldwide Zoo)

Bright Eyes - Lifted 2xLP

Two books

MGMT slipmat

Awesome story - I have always wanted Lifted and in fact used to have it, but let a friend borrow it, and never saw it again. Yesterday, I placed a Saddle Creek order for two albums, and FORGOT to put in Lifted, and immediately regretted it. Then this shows up on my door! What the?!! Pretty awesome.

The shirt is awesome.

Never heard of the books, but excited to read nonetheless.

Don't have a blu-ray player (I know... behind), but have talked about getting one for Christmas. Maybe this will speed that process up.

JTSB - You're awesome. Get closer with your band, and we'll hang out and I'll buy you a beer (or coffee, your pick).

Wow, got many things from my Secret Santa! One thing in particular that I've been trying to get via eBay for ever!

I got:

Jimmy Eat World Pain 7" (clear blue) (what I was looking for!) :D

Incubus Drive 7" (jukebox single),

The Forecast In The Shadow of Two Gunmen LP (gold)

Spitalfield Remember Right Now LP (deep blue)

Envy Insomniac Doze CD Promo?,

Lenticular Twilight Halloween Card? haha,

Some Shockhound.com stickers,

a Vans sticker,

and an Iron Maiden sticker.

Thanks!!! I'm think my S.Santa is Jasonskanks? Thank You buddy!

Marry Christmas Everybody :D

Got mine today. I'll post pics later as I'm on my phone but I got a blink tee, minus the bear omni deluxe 2x12, a comic book (never read comic books, guess I should start now!!) stickers, and the thrice/Thursday split 7"!

No idea who it was, but they made the mistake of putting their address rather than putting justins, so I will be investigating! Whoever it is, I just know they have a cat cause the shirt was COVERED in animal hair haha

Regardless of who it is though, thank you! Really enjoyed my gifts.

ok. finally got around to looking in the box and even found something i didn't see the first time. this box is loaded. pics....and secret santa identity revealed by an old label inside.

the box and the stickers decorating the outside:

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

the inside label giveaway:

[image]

list of what i got:

[image]

mix cd:

[image]

7"s: (DUMPSTER JUICE!)

[image]

[image]

12":

[image]

promo cd's:

[image]

[image]

stickers and other random stuff:

[image]

[image]

this thread needed MOAR PICS and this box delivers the goods. too bad i don't like Plain White T's, Coheed & Cambria or Incubus past S.C.I.E.N.C.E. but i'm still very appreciative. the tests are fricken cool, i hope those didn't set you back too much! now i have wayyyy too much to listen to! that mix will be in the car tomorrow. actually, the only thing that bums me out about this box is the Acceptance sticker on the outside of the box. i've never had any of their stickers. :-/

THANKS SANTA! aka tellallyourpPAULaabdulfriends :D +1

ps. i never got a B9 mystery box so that part of the note throws me.