AAR LP, MANSON LP, MADE OUT OF BABIES LP, GHASTLY

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're soooooo vain. You probably think this thread is about you. Don't you? Don't you? Dooooon't you??"

AWESOME thread.

Anyway, getting back to relevance and planet Earth, mailorder is all caught up!!! Stoked. Doing a run to the post office tomorrow that consists of literally everything left right up to this very minute.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled lulz and PRESSING pressing information.

"You're soooooo vain. You probably think this thread is about you. Don't you? Don't you? Dooooon't you??"

AWESOME thread.

Anyway, getting back to relevance and planet Earth, mailorder is all caught up!!! Stoked. Doing a run to the post office tomorrow that consists of literally everything left right up to this very minute.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled lulz and PRESSING pressing information.

So, can we get that AAR pressing info now or not?

Also, I've been told there's a thread on vlv about this, but seeing as how that board's gone private, I can't exactly see it. Any good insults being lobbed my way?

this is not a personal insult, but why does everyone think vlv is a private/secret board now? everytime i see it mentioned on another board people say its a secret board or whatever.

Also, I've been told there's a thread on vlv about this, but seeing as how that board's gone private, I can't exactly see it. Any good insults being lobbed my way?

this is not a personal insult, but why does everyone think vlv is a private/secret board now? everytime i see it mentioned on another board people say its a secret board or whatever.

I know the URL changed to an IP address or something, but since I don't have an account, I can't actually look at threads.