Ticket Stubs.

What do you guys do with your ticket stubs, flyers, stickers etc... I was thinking about putting a scrapbook together of some sorts and was hoping for some ideas. right now everything is just in a shoe box. I would like to add pictures too.

That's a pretty crafty idea! I've always held on to mine for whatever reason and can never throw them away. I like your thinking good sir. Maybe putting them in a big ass frame or something of that sort. It'd be kinda cool to display that stuff.

I have a bunch of stubs I just can't bring myself to get rid of. I have a few folders full of flyers. I actually had given some to Spiral Scratch before it burned down and unfortunately they were lost in that fire. Lots of good old hardcore ones.
Wait... what? Spiral Scratch burned down?

Is that the one that was on Delaware and that one-way street from Virgil Ave?

okay it's not necessarily the same thing, but I made to collages out of screen print hand bills and posters.

it could be much more straight forward, like keep every legible, but it might provide a way to show off your stuff instead of putting it in a box or book.

the smaller one is ripped up handbills and the larger one is 17 ripped up full size Print Mafia posters.

[image]

[image]

What do you guys do with your ticket stubs, flyers, stickers etc... I was thinking about putting a scrapbook together of some sorts and was hoping for some ideas. right now everything is just in a shoe box. I would like to add pictures too.

Haha, I made this exact same thread a while ago, let me see if I can find it.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27143

Here is what I ended up doing:

http://kirbypuckett.tumblr.com/post/636035700/this-is-probably-pretty-lame-but-i-created-a