Bad Religion......

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to post a pic for those anxious to get in mail to show that in addition to the custom shipping box which is extra padded on the bottom and the 8 corners in styrofoam wedged into box, and ill tell you it is super tight the box set will not be moving at all. There is also a folded pad inserted into box set to also keep the records from from moving within. Seriously awesome job by kings road / epitaph. Love the extra care put into shipping.

Anyone know if Into The Unknown will ever be sold separately?

I haven't heard anything but I'd be surprised if they didn't release it separately. They might be waiting until more of the 3,000 box sets have sold.

You can listed to all of Into the Unknown on spinner:

http://www.spinner.com/new-releases#/31

The fact this record was made available to stream tells me that they will be making it available for purchase.

i can't believe all the people hating on into the unknown, its such a good record. so it has synths and shit big deal, the songs are classic BR and super catchy. i'd listen to this record over no substance or new america any day.

i still cant believe they are reissuing this though, that blows my mind.

c'mon, it's pretty bad. It's not the synths, the songs are not good.

And I like New America and No Substance a lot. Both those records have really amazing songs on it, but also some of their worst.

Guest markovianprocess
i can't believe all the people hating on into the unknown, its such a good record. so it has synths and shit big deal, the songs are classic BR and super catchy. i'd listen to this record over no substance or new america any day.

i still cant believe they are reissuing this though, that blows my mind.

And I like New America lot.

I have never understood where the hate for this album comes from. It's A Long Way To The Promise Land, New America, A Streetkid Named Desire and There Will Be A Way are all great songs.

And I like New America lot.

I have never understood where the hate for this album comes from. It's A Long Way To The Promise Land, New America, A Streetkid Named Desire and There Will Be A Way are all great songs.

When I saw them on the second leg of the New America Tour, they closed their set with Don't Sell Me Short instead of Fuck America This is Hell. Shit was EPIC. I LOOOOOVE that song.

I have never understood where the hate for this album comes from.

i never said i hated it, i said i like into the unknown more

it's only over when, chasing the wild goose, billy gnosis, the dichotomy, all great songs too.

even jawbreaker used to cover chasing the wold goose live, they knew what's up

and so did No Empathy and they did it because it was such a hilariously bad song. Marc told me BR was pretty confused that they released that cover because they wanted that record to be forgotten.