P.O. smoke or fire and screeching weasel

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i have to finally throw in the towel on Smoke or Fire, as much as i like the Workers Union EP and the earlier stuff. haven't dug any of the Smoke or Fire stuff too much.

i just wish someone would put out Workers Union and Rises in the East on a 12"...heh

Don't think that will ever happen, since Toby was supposed to put those records and other demos and outtakes on one record on Red Scare, but I think some legal stuff made it not happen or something.

i think i have to finally throw in the towel on Smoke or Fire, as much as i like the Workers Union EP and the earlier stuff. haven't dug any of the Smoke or Fire stuff too much.

i just wish someone would put out Workers Union and Rises in the East on a 12"...heh

Don't think that will ever happen, since Toby was supposed to put those records and other demos and outtakes on one record on Red Scare, but I think some legal stuff made it not happen or something.

nah, it was Workers Union but the other stuff was owned by Fat, which is why it didn't happen.

if i had any money, i would try to put it out.

i keep nominating it for VC co-op, but it didn't make it too far.