solid mail day

adambomb

not to be the devil on your shoulder, it seems to still be available at Popmarket...

http://www.popmarket.com/the-smiths-complete-super-deluxe-box-set/details/28467666

had a bit of buyer's remorse when the money came out of my bank account, but that quickly went away when it showed up in the mail today. it's easily the nicest thing in my collection now (and by far the largest -- i don't even know where to put it).

not to be the devil on your shoulder, it seems to still be available at Popmarket...

http://www.popmarket.com/the-smiths-complete-super-deluxe-box-set/details/28467666

had a bit of buyer's remorse when the money came out of my bank account, but that quickly went away when it showed up in the mail today. it's easily the nicest thing in my collection now (and by far the largest -- i don't even know where to put it).

I'd like to get it, but the angel on my other shoulder is reminding me of other priorities. Plus I've already got original pressings of Meat Is Murder, Strangeways, Louder Than Bombs, and The Queen is Dead. I might as well continue the search for the few albums I'm missing. I probably don't need all the singles either.

ae0614.jpg

Courtesy Drop - Songs To Drive To; Cry, and Make Love To (Clear /100)

State Faults - Resonate/Desperate (Orange Marble /300)

The Swellers - The Light Under Closed Doors (White w/Black Haze /500)

Nice Swellers record.  I'm going to pick it up when they play in Omaha in a few weeks.

These arrived today.  Beyond stoked to own both.

gekkg71.png

Then when I got home from the Doomriders/Kvelertak show tonight there was a box on my front porch which wasn't records.  I won a Twitter contest a few weeks ago and got to pick out a free pair of Vans.  I totally forgot about it.  Free shoes delivered to my door needs to happen more often.

Xsm3nLF.png