RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

Good luck gang. His non-paying auctions don't qualify for fraud, or do they? I made him gift me money so I'm feeling fortunate.

gift money can be reversed as well.

In fact, it can be reversed easier, because technically no goods were supposed to change hands, so as a seller you arent covered or protected, so he can take that gift money out with no questions asked, and you cant report him to paypal or anything.

dude is probably scared about all the impending legal action. doubt will he keep up the proper behavior though. a more likely scenario is that even though he paid for stuff his bank will probably put a reversal in. since someone pointed out he's trageting you, he probably paid this go around just to stick it to you with the reversal shenanigans he pulled on at least two different people already.

at this point i wouldnt hold it against anyone to just take this guy's money and not send him anything. i usually don't condone ripping people off, but i'll make an exception when it comes to this douche nozzle.

If you're listing on ebay all you have to do is make it so users with unpaid item strikes can't bid and that'll negate any of the names he's already used. You just have to watch out for new names. If you have a bidder with 0 feedback you can ask ebay to confirm that it is not the bonlynn lane, jacksonville, FL address. They won't give you their information, but I believe they'll tell you if it's him or not.

Same deal with Rick Angley - Roberts Dr, Bronx, NY

Dude just won one of my auctions. It would be a pleasure to bring him down for all of you out there. Not sure if I want him to pay or not, hah. This is what I sent him:

Hey Will,

Let me first say that I know who you are, your knack for not paying for vinyl, and your innate ability to screw people over. That being said, I have no problem with you winning my auction --- as long as you pay for it quickly. I've been reading up on your history for the past couple of months and if there is any problem whatsoever with this transaction let me be the first to assure you of future jail time. What you've been doing is a serious federal offense. My brother works in the bank fraud department for the CIA and would GLADLY help out a family member in need. Do not screw with me or this will certainly be your last eBay account for the next couple of months.

Please let me know when you are going to pay for this and I look forward to an easy and smooth transaction. Thank you

regardless if he changes his actions to please a few and make things smooth over, won't he be back at it in no time? its like drug addiction or something a slap on the wrist may not hold true with people like this.

hopefully all of you get this settled and he quits ripping people off. like i said before it is straight thievery.

also how does the bank allow him to keep reversing payments? i mean i have never reversed funds so excuse my ignorance but what avoids someone from going to walmart spending $500 then a week later having the bank "reverse funds". just curious on this idea of reversing funds, maybe he has to show the items were returned or never received...somehow???