RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

It's an easy answer, anytime you see a dude at his address buying something don't ship it. Refund the money and be glad you have avoided a headache. eBay has told me that I don't have to ship to him and they'll refund me my sellers fees. They are pretty damn on to him. I'm hoping his mail fraud days are soon to be over.

It's an easy answer, anytime you see a dude at his address buying something don't ship it. Refund the money and be glad you have avoided a headache. eBay has told me that I don't have to ship to him and they'll refund me my sellers fees. They are pretty damn on to him. I'm hoping his mail fraud days are soon to be over.

the main headache is him bidding and never paying. he bids things up and then doesnt pay, and if you relist it he will bid on it again with a different account. granted he did graduate on to mail and internet fraud which is a bigger headache.

and if ebay really cared they would ban him from their site entirely, but they still see him as a revenue sorce because he does wind up paying for a tiny fraction of the things he bids on, but they are never records, it usually winds up being some 99 cent t-shirt or some other cheap BS.

Also make sure you request his address if you are curious if he is bidding on your item.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch/_?_adv=1&_sofindtype=9&_rdc=1

thanks for this

Have a bid on an item that Will likes to bid on and not pay for from an account created 2 weeks ago with 1 feedback. Just requested the information. Will post what I find out.

Also, eBay says that your should block buyers who lack Paypal accounts from bidding. They swear he can't link his Paypal, if he has one, to all the different accts. I doubt this but that's one of eBays big solutions.

I may do that. I currently haven't blocked people without them, because even though it's been about 10 years since I've got one I don't mind a money order - at least then paypal doesnt get my $$.

Update! New Will Taylor ebay name.

username: aftermidnightwithyouforever

Josh Taylor

Jacksonville, FL

Going to leave the bids and see if he pays, but I know he reads this and I will call his local police department if he tries anything funny.

Thanks Marc for that link

don't leave his bids because even if he pays he will file a chargeback and you will be out the money and the record with no guaranteed way of getting either back.

Holy crap. I just put off watching football for over an hour to read all 15 pages of this thread. I'm so sorry to everyone who has been affected by this mentally challenged deviant. Given all the people posting their ebay auctions, I think this deserves a bump since it hasn't been stickied yet. I've bought duplicates of a few records here and there lately with the intention of trading or possibly selling them eventually, but I don't think it's going to be worth the trouble to make $5 or $10 on something when people like this are out there. I'm sure he's not the only one. I really would love to hear that some actual legal trouble has come Will's way for what he's done to people. I've heard that there are people out there who actually have no conscience whatsoever, and I think that's probably what we're dealing with here.

• 2 weeks later...
Isn't anybody on this board from around where this guy is in Florida? Someone should track him down and beat the fuck out of him. Justa thought...

he pretty much covered his ass in terms of that with how many different addreses he has used, and most of the ones he has used are not where he actually lives. they are a friend's place or a relative's. phone numbers are all bogus too, he has been known to use his neighbor's phone number though, because someone here, i think the guy who runs vinyljunkie, was ripped off by this guy and tried calling the number only to be told it wasn't the guy he was looking for, he was actually their neighbor. unless that story was all BS and he had that it all pre-planned and worked out in case anyone actually called him.

plus no one really knows what this guy looks like or even an approximate age that could help. so it could easily turn into a wild goose chase. but someone here has actually met this asshole in person to collect money or records in a trade, i think his username is 'mrc'. but he still defends this musicinveins character. with how meticulous this musicinveins guy is it wouldnt surprise me if he turns out to be a psychopath who has committed far worse crimes than biddin on ebay auctions and not paying.

but someone here has actually met this asshole in person to collect money or records in a trade, i think his username is 'mrc'. but he still defends this musicinveins character.

I actually don't defend this guy, and haven't for a long while. So please don't insinuate that i do. thanks!

Yes, he bought a shit ton of records/merch from me over a 1.5 year period, but i havent spoken to or dealt with him in almost 2 years now. Plus, i was more than willing to provide info to tittus (vinyljunkie) on the last address i knew, his cell #, as well as where he worked in order to help him recover his money.

I also dont live in jax anymore, so dont count on me to do anyones' dirty work.

yeah i found a good amount of info on him (will), and laid out the legal issues and stuff,and he was quick to be apologetic to me and sent my stuff back quickly.

mrc helped me track the dude down, and did not defend this dude, so lets not drag his name through the mud. he is good people.

yeah i found a good amount of info on him (will), and laid out the legal issues and stuff,and he was quick to be apologetic to me and sent my stuff back quickly.

mrc helped me track the dude down, and did not defend this dude, so lets not drag his name through the mud. he is good people.

The idea that he needed any explanation at all shows you what kind of mind you're dealing with.

i wouldnt be surprised if he starts posting in this thread with one of his new or spare accounts he made here.

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67233&start=0

he loves the title fight. there were plenty of ebay auctions for title fight stuff he bid on and never paid for, and also expressed interest in threads here looking to buy or trade for title fight stuff.

• 2 weeks later...