RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

yeah good point. i know that the credit card companies may not care, but what about paypal and what about the legality of this whole thing? i mean i just do not get it. regardless of him having the money or not it is still illegal to steal. i mean he is having items sent to him and then (in a roundabout way) not paying. just seems crazy. i read his deadformat post where he gave himself away but to be honest i would have had no idea it was him and not really sure how the first person found out anyway. maybe i should just add flordia to my list of italy and brazil.

sorry for the people fucked by this guy. he is gonna get his kneecaps broken one day.

my mom went through identity theft like ten years ago and she claims it was the absolute worst thing ever. 13 cell phones, 100s of credit cards, all online purchases from a library, public payphones, empty houses shit was being sent to. she was having calls everyday people wanting to get paid and from bill collectors. this lasted like 8 years til it finally died down and just burned itself out somehow. she had to go to her maiden name and all this crazy shit.

i didnt read the thread, because i dont read every thread on every board. Ive read some threads with various user names, but i didnt read anything with this dudes username.

Plus im not the one who does shipping, and the person here who ACTUALLY shipped the record out for Vinyl Junkie doesnt read messageboards at all, so they would have never known anyway.

Either way. the fact that SO many people have been ripped off, and yet, no one has actually done anything about it blows my mind.

sure paypal booted his account, ebay can ban him, his bank account can close, but it wont change anything.

for everyone who was ripped off by this guy. Call or go down to your local police department and file a report. Give them URL's of these threads on this board and wherever other boards people are complaining about getting ripped off. Give them the items and amounts that you were ripped off for. Print out your paypal reciept and reversal, etc.

They investigate every report and once you break 400 dollars total for the reports its in a more serious category. The Orange Park FL police department said they would happily arrest the guy on fraud charges if they recieved any complaints or reports (which have to be made at your local police dept.), but cant do anything if they dont recieve anything.

You can also file federal mail fraud paperwork as well with the post office, who have prosecuted for amounts as low as 300$ total.

so how about everyone quit complaining on a messageboard and actually DO something about this piece of shit.

why this has apparently been going on for 8 months, and yet, not a single thing has been filed or done is ridiculous and mind blowing.

i didnt read the thread, because i dont read every thread on every board. Ive read some threads with various user names, but i didnt read anything with this dudes username.

Plus im not the one who does shipping, and the person here who ACTUALLY shipped the record out for Vinyl Junkie doesnt read messageboards at all, so they would have never known anyway.

Either way. the fact that SO many people have been ripped off, and yet, no one has actually done anything about it blows my mind.

sure paypal booted his account, ebay can ban him, his bank account can close, but it wont change anything.

for everyone who was ripped off by this guy. Call or go down to your local police department and file a report. Give them URL's of these threads on this board and wherever other boards people are complaining about getting ripped off. Give them the items and amounts that you were ripped off for. Print out your paypal reciept and reversal, etc.

They investigate every report and once you break 400 dollars total for the reports its in a more serious category. The Orange Park FL police department said they would happily arrest the guy on fraud charges if they recieved any complaints or reports (which have to be made at your local police dept.), but cant do anything if they dont recieve anything.

You can also file federal mail fraud paperwork as well with the post office, who have prosecuted for amounts as low as 300$ total.

so how about everyone quit complaining on a messageboard and actually DO something about this piece of shit.

why this has apparently been going on for 8 months, and yet, not a single thing has been filed or done is ridiculous and mind blowing.

clapping hands.

i would be beyond pissed if it happened to me. never had any dealings with the guy but yeah mail fraud is a huge thing. to be honest i think this has been going on longer than 8 months its been like a year or two tons of people have been scammed (and probably more if you include people who don't use a message board). i agree with the above send em you shit, throw it all in a zip file of everything you have and i think it gets sent to the local district. once they get about 20 reports they will start looking his way.

good luck.

i think for the most part, until now, it has been the dude agreeing to buy stuff on the board and winning auctions through ebay and not paying. Only recently has he started with the paypal reversals, i.e. the actual stealing.

i think for the most part, until now, it has been the dude agreeing to buy stuff on the board and winning auctions through ebay and not paying. Only recently has he started with the paypal reversals, i.e. the actual stealing.

With that all you can do is give a bad feedback, suck it up, and press on. Sucks if it keeps happening to you though. Not much else you can do.

and i didnt sell to him on ebay.

also, for people who got ripped off

(904) 635-4398

this number, out of all the phone numbers her used, is still valid. I called it, and the people claimed not to know the guy, but when i gave his address they said they live down the street a little ways. They werent happy about him using their phone number. Or it is the dude and they are just lying. They were helpful and said they would go over there and confront him about using their phone number. Maybe if more people called them to say they got ripped off too, it will irritate them enough to stop by, so he knows now local people are pissed at him too.

A friend from another board sold a $150 boxset to Will Taylor:

"this guy ripped me off.

that bad religion boxset i was selling? he contacted me through DF and paid me 150 bucks for it.

today, i found that it had been reversed.

im am not against driving to florida. i like florida. "

Same dude called up the phone # he provided and let the person know that the phone number is going to go on a fraud report. That person is incredibly pissed off at this little kid.

He claims to be in his 30's with 3 kids. Vinyl Junkie got screwed since a few other folks who recently had this happen did get their money back.

This guy just went from scumbag to straight criminal. Here's my promise: if in a day or so he hasn't paid Vinyl Junkie I will post his whiny ass email to me about how he's really so misunderstood. I've saved some awesome messages from him and have opted not to release them. He dicks over a decent seller like this and I'll start posting them.

As someone who had the most feedback on Skylab Commerce, I should be considered a rather reliable/decent seller as well. :)

From Titus:

"they already have his account suspended and its under "legal review" they said. Not sure what that means, or where it goes from there, since they cant give out that info ever. but my claim is already added in the mix with yours and everyone elses. thats as far as the paypal pat can go.

i called the orange park police department and they said they would happily arrest him but they cant do anything without official reports, so people who are ripped off have to file a report with their local police authorities who fax over the report and they act on it. They said they will take action on even ONE report, though they might not be able to make an arrest until they get multiple reports. but once the amount gets over 400 dollars it puts it in a serious category where the state can press charges themselves. "

I pretty much cannot file a police report as I live in Oakland California and they do not give two shits about crime in my city (let alone outside of the city).

More:

"yeah i called paypal. and there isnt anything that can be done. There is no money to return so thats pretty much right out. His account is already suspended by paypal, and they said its under "legal review", but cant give me more info on that. His bank account is already closed and shut down, so they cant withdraw anything from his bank either.

His credit is gonna get really screwed up and if he ever pays back paypal, they will pay out the claims, but that could be years down the road if ever.

paypal said they do their own legal investigations and can prosecute fraudulent activities but there is no way to know if/when they do that, but they have a "number of complaints" on file in regards to him and various accounts of his. "

I am very glad that my request to have Paypals fraud department view his records was followed through. This kid is fucked.

if he does get arrested for this his mugshot will be public record and as such can easily be found and posted here. which would be awesome, for all of us to get a look at this two timing piece of shit.

everyone needs to file police reports not just with their local police but state police too. since this falls under inter state crimes going with troopers should speed up the process of getting an arrestt warrant or at the very least a serious investigation going. his ISP will probably cut him off too, since these crimes were commited over the internet, and he will probably never be able to have iternet access again.

As someone who had the most feedback on Skylab Commerce, I should be considered a rather reliable/decent seller as well. :)

From Titus:

"they already have his account suspended and its under "legal review" they said. Not sure what that means, or where it goes from there, since they cant give out that info ever. but my claim is already added in the mix with yours and everyone elses. thats as far as the paypal pat can go.

i called the orange park police department and they said they would happily arrest him but they cant do anything without official reports, so people who are ripped off have to file a report with their local police authorities who fax over the report and they act on it. They said they will take action on even ONE report, though they might not be able to make an arrest until they get multiple reports. but once the amount gets over 400 dollars it puts it in a serious category where the state can press charges themselves. "

I pretty much cannot file a police report as I live in Oakland California and they do not give two shits about crime in my city (let alone outside of the city).

So confused as to why you're quoting Titus from another message board when he's posting almost the exact same stuff in this thread.

As a mail fraud victim in another instance, do youeself a favor and file with any and all applicable agencies. My postal inspector lacked tenacity but my local police dept was very active. Never be passive if you've been victimized in any form.

Good luck gang. His non-paying auctions don't qualify for fraud, or do they? I made him gift me money so I'm feeling fortunate.