RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

so I thought this guy was alright, payment went through fine, tracking number said it was delivered, and then a week later, I get a message saying the funds are on hold, so is there anyway of stopping this guy from taking the money back on paypal?? I just got off the phone with paypal and they said they have no idea why there is a claim on the money. It doesn't even say anything about a dispute on their computers or anything, but apparently they are going to "track" down the reason of why this is happening to my account and they are going to email me back...

I even sent him a message on DF talking about what went down here to make sure he was/wasn't this guy, and he gave me some story about funds for his daughters medical bills...

so I thought this guy was alright, payment went through fine, tracking number said it was delivered, and then a week later, I get a message saying the funds are on hold, so is there anyway of stopping this guy from taking the money back on paypal?? I just got off the phone with paypal and they said they have no idea why there is a claim on the money. It doesn't even say anything about a dispute on their computers or anything, but apparently they are going to "track" down the reason of why this is happening to my account and they are going to email me back...

I even sent him a message on DF talking about what went down here to make sure he was/wasn't this guy, and he gave me some story about funds for his daughters medical bills...

He did send me this message before he paid:

"yes i am having some trouble paying direct thru ebay as its not letting me use my bank account so if you could give the your paypal today i will send the money over directly by tonight as i am going out of town ansd want to get this settled . or you could send me an invoice today [email protected] thanks ! "

I just gotta wait til Paypal lets me submit info. Blargh...

But if he opened a number of reversals on the same day HOPEFULLY paypal/ebay will see something is up.

Message he sent me after I cancelled his most recent purchase:

nope will be paying tomorrow morning . but if i something ever happens i always agree to cancel transactions as i dont want someone to lose seller fees because i have something come up which allows me not to pay ( when you have 3 kids , two being teenagers with very bad asthma it happens more then youd expect :( ) anyways yep paying dont worry. And usually if i cant pay i contact the person so if didnt at some point to you i apologize.

Message I just sent him after reading this thread again:

Don't bother paying for these (I'm assuming you weren't going to anyways). I've read about your most recent round of filing paypal chargebacks against people who have sent records to you. I don't want to do business with you. In case you didn't figure that out when I blocked 3 of your other user names and cancelled your bids on my items two weeks ago. Stop bidding and buying my items I am seriously sick of this shit. If I see that you have purchased an item from me again I will cancel the transaction and immediately relist the item. Maybe you should take care of your family before you spend money you don't have on records.

i messaged "aliasagent" trying to be nice just to make sure he wasn't music veins, but then after realizing he was i cancelled all of his bids, blocked him, and changed the amount of feedback people need to bid on my stuff. i sent him this and he responded, so tired of this guy.

"Dear aliasagent1180,

hi aliasagent1180, sorry to bother you about this but a few months ago a bidder with 0 feedback won a bunch of my higher auctions, neglected to pay for them, and cancelled his account shortly after they ended. i really do appreciate your bids, but i desperately need this money and while it's a shot in the dark, i was wondering if there was anything you could do to show me that nothing like that will happen this time? i am really sorry, i just don't want a repeat of it as it is so frustrating and i do need the money so that's why i'm asking. very sorry to bother you, thanks a lot!

- prohighfiver"

"Dear prohighfiver,

oh thats why my auctions were cancelled . i am the that wanted to buy those records on dead format . i despise ebay now as what it was 6-10 years ago it now isnt . i still dont get why you put the lp on ebay as you would of had the money on monday and with this your auctions dont end for another day or two and then it takes 3-5 days usually to fully collect money but like i said its your business i just joined ebay again to bid on these items . anyways take care !

- aliasagent1180"

this is my internet tough guy response l-o-l

"Dear aliasagent1180,

hahaha, alright will. i suppose you despising ebay warrants you as "overboardtosaytheleast" to win $80 worth of my auctions and not pay a cent, right? honestly, if i had waited around for your $65 (which you hadn't said would be coming on monday) and actually had a smooth transaction with you as one of a few people you DON'T fuck over, it wouldn't even be worth it. i wasn't even going to respond to this as i didn't feel like having you sign up on ebay again under a different name and once again mess mess up my auctions, but seeing as how you will never obtain the feedback needed to bid on my auctions now i don't have to worry about it. anyways, take care!

- prohighfiver"

hopefully this will keep him away from my auctions, i suggest everyone to change the settings of how much feedback a bidder needs. it sucks though, because i'm sure there are people with 0 feedback who are legitimate, but until he goes away i don't really want to risk it.

him filing paypal claims is something slightly new. people started saying about 2 weeks ago that he filed non receipt of goods claims. the fact that he is doing it more often after the rare times he actually pays for things is quite scary.

his bank account is screwed through ebay/paypal because they are slowly but surely starting to catch on to this guy's antics. so his story about not being able to pay with his bank account it somewhat believable because ebay flagged his account after finally taking all the complaints about this guy and doing a little police work to figure out xxx bank account is tied to will taylor. it's still not an excuse whatsoever for bidding on things and not paying though. if he knows he has no way of paying, even if he has the money, he shouldnt be bidding.

the only reason he is getting around ebay's banning/deleting of his ebay accounts is because he makes new ones like every other day with several IP addresses, or has dozens or so lying in wait. they should just ban his IP addresses completely, but i don't know if ebay actually takes that step with anyone or has the policy of outright banning people.

also dude has 3 kids? guess he doesnt have money to invest in condoms either or enough sense to at least pull out. the bigger question is who in their right mind would reproduce with this rectal ranger?

So wait just to be clear, a reversal is when he pays, you send the item, and he files for his money back? Never heard this one and I'm confused.

yup, that's pretty much what's going on in my situation right now..

How the fuck does that work? And is it because you guys send him an independent paypal invoice or your e-mail address so he could paypal you outside of ebay?

I'm not exactly sure how it works because this is my first time dealing with this, but I'll play it out for you.

We worked out a deal over messages at deadformat, I gave him my paypal address, he sent me the money paid for "goods", and then I sent him the package through USPS, as well as his tracking number.. Just like any other deal that most people do on here...

As of now, he filed a "dispute" but it's not telling me why exactly, just that "paypal is looking over the dispute", and an email says that I need to send paypal the tracking number, even though they already have the tracking number... I don't understand how they can take the money back if there is proof that I sent him it with the tracking..

so paypal just sent me a message asking for the tracking number, will this save me?

tracking number didnt save me from that rick ashely guy or whatever his name was when he did the same thing to me.

in order for ebay to say it was delivered you need to get signature on delivery (or whatever that is called) which is fucking ridiculous

I've been harassed and annoyed more than anything from this guy. He's bid on hundreds of dollars in items only not to pay. His bids now get instantly erased and his user names banned. I cut one deal with that was a lot of trouble and took way too much time to get paid on. I required him to gift me the money for all the reasons above. He didn't want to but I had other buyers for the items so he did. I know Will reads on here but one transaction out of my estimated 15 non-paying items doesn't make it worthwhile.

Good luck to all. Sucks this is happening. Direct PayPal to this thread - they do read this stuff.

just to clear up a bit more for the people who are dealing with paypal disputes for the first time. when a claim is filed against you they just hold your money/payment and you don't have access to those funds until the dispute is resolved. that money does not immediately go to the person filing the claim against you, in this case will taylor aka musicinveins11. so it's not like he files the claim and gets his money back as soon as the dispute is opened. the money is in limbo.

also now is the time for all you people in florida, even if you havent been scammed or ripped off by this guy, to go to his house and raise some hell. smash his kids inhalers too. also has anyone actually called ebay to lodge a formal complaint against this guy and present them all this evidence, emailing them and going through their channels on ebay.com usually does nothing.

I went ahead and sent eBay a scanned copy of my receipt and then wrote a long note filled with his past eBay names as well as a link to this post-showing that he has performed this scam for a while now. I also sent him the other kid's dispute number so Paypal can verify this is happening to someone that is not me as well.

I don't really have much faith that Paypal will side with me despite having flawless feedback (740) and this person being a new account w/ limited and very sketchy feedback.

Anyway, I did what I think I could. Wish I could do more. I'll be out around $40 total if this reversal goes through.