RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

so it looks like all you have to do is request signature confirmation and that acts as a safeguard against yourself with this guy?

Not if he signs and then the bank reverses the charge.

so he just tells the credit card folks he wants his money back and gets it. Is this by claiming he never received the goods even after signing for the items?

Not if he signs and then the bank reverses the charge.

so he just tells the credit card folks he wants his money back and gets it. Is this by claiming he never received the goods even after signing for the items?

that is what he does now. but apparently one time his bank "automatically filed a chargeback" due to zero funds.

as for credit cards, they arent responsible for what their card holders do. they arent the ones on the hook for fraud using their cards. it's pretty simple to open up a chargeback with any of them. all they ask for are simple facts about your purchase like where and when you bought it, how much it cost and if there was a time table or expected delivery date. they don't expect people to flat out lie to them.

after that they contact the company who the chargeback is opened against, and they are the ones who have to prove nothing wrong happened. it's guilty until proven innocent. most companies try to prove their case, or at least provide facts to the credit card company. i don't even think paypal deals with credit card companies in any way and they just don't respond to the complaint. they just take the money out of the recepient in the transaction's account to pay off the chargeback.

paypal expects people to file complaints and claims through their system when making purchases through paypal, so when someone circumvents that and opens a chargeback directly with their credit card company, they go shit for brains and cave. they don't work with the credit card companies, they just comply with the chargeback to save themselves headaches.

Well I thought all was cool on the home front, but I happened to check out one of his ebay profiles and it looks like he's still up to it. Bad feedback as recently as last week.

rebrecords1

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rebrecords1&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

Well I thought all was cool on the home front, but I happened to check out one of his ebay profiles and it looks like he's still up to it. Bad feedback as recently as last week.

rebrecords1

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=rebrecords1&ftab=AllFeedback&seeallfeedback=See%20All%20Feedback&myworld=true

Sellers should be allowed to leave negative feedback with a non-paying bidder. Plain and simple.

this is why this thread NEEDS to be stickied. i said he would be doing this shit again sooner rather than later. he didn't even wait one month. he lets things quiet down then is up to his old tricks again. we all know he reads this, he just waits till this thread is a few pages back or at least off the front page, then starts with the bullshit again.

rebrecords1

Sellers should be allowed to leave negative feedback with a non-paying bidder. Plain and simple.

what can sellers leave negative feedback for?

This fuckhead bid on a bunch of my stuff. Never paid. I never sent anything. I still want to kick him in the nuts. The amount of non-paying bidders I've had in the last month has been out of control. I've been selling since '02 & I've probably had more in the past 30 days than the past 9 years combined. eBay is such a pain in the ass now.

I don't know if this is stated but... If you send with delivery confirmation... Even if he files with his bank card/charge card... Paypal will not take your funds. thay may hold them, but enter the info and even call them. If you do not have confirmation they will take the funds. That is their buyer protection. I had a guy do that...could have been him but they dropped it because I had confirmation. Just an FYI.