RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

you think this ass clown would've learned his lesson after how the situation with the guy who used to run vinyl junkie played out. but no, he's still up to his same douchebaggery. the same MO: lay low for a while so people forget and let their guard down - go on a bid and not pay spree with multiple newly registered user names related to kentucky basketball - get put on blast about being on the prowl - lay low for a while so people forget and let their guard down. this cycle has repeated for years on end now. this guy needs to be be locked up somewhere, the looney bin or a north korean prison. either will suffice.

buddy guy just won some crap off me on ebay for over $100 sent him the invoice said he will pay on friday...

would a tracking number be sufficent enough to win a claim ?

hypothetical senerio, he pays i send items he opens claim saying he did not recieve when in reality did recieve items. pay pal takes money back ?  i loose. orrrrrrr should i just say fuck it and cancel everything and relist ?

i kinda want the money.. suggestions..?

i have read some mixed reviews in this particular thread 80%douche 15%cool cucumber 5%child rapist

buddy guy just won some crap off me on ebay for over $100 sent him the invoice said he will pay on friday...

would a tracking number be sufficent enough to win a claim ?

hypothetical senerio, he pays i send items he opens claim saying he did not recieve when in reality did recieve items. pay pal takes money back ?  i loose. orrrrrrr should i just say fuck it and cancel everything and relist ?

i kinda want the money.. suggestions..?

i have read some mixed reviews in this particular thread 80%douche 15%cool cucumber 5%child rapist

to answer your babble mess: no, you need to insure the package to fully protect yourself, if he actually did pay for the item.

Hey guys, "makingdoandmending11" will win my limited edition wildlife press on ebay in about 5 minutes.  I'm new to selling stuff on ebay, so any tips on what I do if 1. he doesnt pay, or 2. he pays?

Thanks.

You should have cancelled his bid. Here is the form for future reference: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CancelBidShow

Cancel his shit if he pays or doesn't pay

Hey guys, "makingdoandmending11" will win my limited edition wildlife press on ebay in about 5 minutes.  I'm new to selling stuff on ebay, so any tips on what I do if 1. he doesnt pay, or 2. he pays?

Thanks.

What happened with vinyl junkie. I thought he went to south america on good terms with everyone besides a few shithead labels that never kept track of their inventory.

you think this ass clown would've learned his lesson after how the situation with the guy who used to run vinyl junkie played out. but no, he's still up to his same douchebaggery. the same MO: lay low for a while so people forget and let their guard down - go on a bid and not pay spree with multiple newly registered user names related to kentucky basketball - get put on blast about being on the prowl - lay low for a while so people forget and let their guard down. this cycle has repeated for years on end now. this guy needs to be be locked up somewhere, the looney bin or a north korean prison. either will suffice.

Shit.  Wish I would have known I could cancel his bid.  Now that he has won it, what happens it he doesn't pay?  Is there a certain time limit where it will just cancel him winning it?  And if he pays, just ship it to him like I would anyone else?  Perhaps with a rude letter inside...

Shit.  Wish I would have known I could cancel his bid.  Now that he has won it, what happens it he doesn't pay?  Is there a certain time limit where it will just cancel him winning it?  And if he pays, just ship it to him like I would anyone else?  Perhaps with a rude letter inside...

You are starting to ask some pretty basic questions. Read the FAQ http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/howtosell/sellingbasics.html

What happened with vinyl junkie. I thought he went to south america on good terms with everyone besides a few shithead labels that never kept track of their inventory.

nothing new. i was referring to what happened with the bad religion box set this musicinveins douche pretty much stole from him when he was filing chargebacks after getting stuff he won in the mail. vinyl junkie went through the proper legal channels, the musicinveins guy appeared to have shit his pants after seeing he could face legal trouble and then promptly returned the box set.

at least he hasnt pulled the charge back bullshit of late, but i hoped potential jail time or a court case would have set this musicinveins guy straight and he would stop all of his bullshit completely.

Another name aanana512013

Sold two items to him this weekend and he messaged me saying he was going to pay Friday. Just got this message today. Needless to say I won't be waiting until Friday to file the nonpaying bidder.

"I cant remember if i contacted you or not but i wanted to let you know i will be paying within the next 3-4 days or so as i just waiting for some money to clear in my paypal . thanks so much ! also since I share this account with another woman i wanted to make sure you get the right shipping address if you wanted to package the lps up before i paid . it is karen taylor 613 box branch circle , st johns , fl 32259 . :)"

its scary to think about all the people on ebay that DONT post here that get ripped by this dude on the daily. fuck, man. 

definitely is. but if you google "613 box branch circle saint johns florida ebay" or " 613 box branch circle florida ebay" all the results are threads here about him being a scammer. this specific thread is the second result. so at least this info can easily be found. unfortunately a person would have to get screwed by this guy at least once and if the seller does a little digging he can find out more info about this douche.

Another name aanana512013

Sold two items to him this weekend and he messaged me saying he was going to pay Friday. Just got this message today. Needless to say I won't be waiting until Friday to file the nonpaying bidder.

karen taylor 613 box branch circle , st johns , fl 32259

oddly enough he actually paid with this account.