RE: musicinveins11 = rip off artist

fourthirtytwo

I just looked up this thread to ask about ironedkoch2013. I had williamjamestay11 and musicandmoney2013 bidding up my auctions, and now inronedkoch2013. I blocked him earlier, but didn't cancel their bids. I sent a message asking why they didn't have any feedback, and he replied that his wife had an account, he would pay me tomorrow, and he just wanted to bid on my Title Fight and Iron Chic records.

This is pretty ridiculous. I've had to block, and then manually cancel over a dozen different bids from this one shithead.

I was bidding on those Iron Chic records! Dammit.

going to try to get this back tomorrow then as soon as my post office opens, got the forms filled out right now. if i can't do that then i guess i'm stuck waiting the 4 days to open a claim against him. after that i wonder if it would be too soon to try to get his local law enforcement involved. i took pictures of the record packaged, and of the delivery confirmation, so hopefully that will help.

delivery confirmation will help big time. what is his usual scam these days? does he just file complaints and try to finagle a refund? it'll help if you have a picture of the record before you shipped it too, which i'm sure you did if you posted a picture with your listing.

I know what he used to do is buy a ton of stuff at one time and pay for it all. The person ships the records and then he somehow closes his bank account or gets all the charges reversed. That causes the money he sent to get sucked back out of the seller's account.

Also it looks like orange park is 1.5 hours from gainsville so maybe next fest we can get a group to visit him on their way into town.

Lol my friend was just in Orange Park visiting her family. I told her about this guy and she replied with 'there's nothing else to do in Orange Park. Fuck that guy nonetheless.'

going to try to get this back tomorrow then as soon as my post office opens, got the forms filled out right now. if i can't do that then i guess i'm stuck waiting the 4 days to open a claim against him. after that i wonder if it would be too soon to try to get his local law enforcement involved. i took pictures of the record packaged, and of the delivery confirmation, so hopefully that will help.

so you mailed the record without him paying? how much is the record worth? might be worth it to let it go and call the police down there.

I tried contacting eBay CS about this - gave them all these names, addresses, etc...needless to say they were fucking useless and they made me miss Lenny Lashley last night due to a long pointless phone call. 

yeah, had the same thing happen to me when i tried to tell them that this wasn't a one time incident...nothing.

so you mailed the record without him paying? how much is the record worth? might be worth it to let it go and call the police down there.

yeah, i was busy with school so thought i would be doing a good thing by just shipping it out as soon as possible. usually people will pay so i was surprised to see that it wasn't paid. anyways, it sold for $43. i'm getting it shipped back to me now anyways since i turned in that usps intercept form. now i just don't know if i should straight up cancel the transaction, or wait the 4 days so i can file the unpaid claim so he gets a mark on his record, because i'm almost 100% sure he's not going to pay. i wonder if i should just send him an invoice with all of the shipping costs included. either way, if he tries to leave bad feedback for me i'll definitely be calling ebay again. think i'm going to be sticking to selling on here for a while now, or just be even more careful then before from now on...

when i worked retail, there was a lady that would come in once a month. would get about $300 in merchandise.

then she'd come back a couple weeks later, with multiple receipts from several different transactions, and about 20 items to return. would take fucking forever to refund her shit, and we'd give her cash back!

we banned her eventually. hope she got the help she needed for her compulsive shopping.

i think the difference is, this guy knows full well what he's doing and doesn't feel bad.

why would you send out a record to someone who hadn't paid yet? why.

Yeah, you're telling me. Stupidest mistake I've made selling on eBay and definitely won't happen again. Like I said, I was just really busy with school and trying to get the record shipped out as quickly as possible.

yeah, i was busy with school so thought i would be doing a good thing by just shipping it out as soon as possible. usually people will pay so i was surprised to see that it wasn't paid. anyways, it sold for $43. i'm getting it shipped back to me now anyways since i turned in that usps intercept form. now i just don't know if i should straight up cancel the transaction, or wait the 4 days so i can file the unpaid claim so he gets a mark on his record, because i'm almost 100% sure he's not going to pay. i wonder if i should just send him an invoice with all of the shipping costs included. either way, if he tries to leave bad feedback for me i'll definitely be calling ebay again. think i'm going to be sticking to selling on here for a while now, or just be even more careful then before from now on...

Yeah, NEVER send out before someone pays. That was a lapse in judgment. Now we realize you're dealing with this asshole and he's not going to pay anyway, BUT if I was a buyer and for whatever reason was taking a few days to pay and you shipped it out and had it intercepted before I paid that's YOUR fault. Not mine and if you tried to charge me for it I'd give you negative feedback. Definitely don't just cancel the transaction. Go through with the unpaid claim so he gets the negative mark. It will help the rest of us out who don't allow buyers with negative marks to bid. Also, if you file a nonpaying bidder they won't be able to leave you feedback.