New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

COPELAND "IN MOTION" LP - All orders have shipped! If you HAVE NOT received a shipping confirmation e-mail from us, please e-mail me directly: [email protected]. Thanks to everyone for their patience and support! Next up, Anchor & Braille "Felt" LP orders, which will be shipping first thing tomorrow morning (Jan 26th).

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my Copeland and A&B yesterday. My red/black swirl A&B is unlike any record I've seen. It's almost a solid maroon, with three little black spots on one side, and a little bit of black edging on the other side. Probably just an early/late transition color, but still way cool. Thanks heaps!

got my Copeland and A&B yesterday. My red/black swirl A&B is unlike any record I've seen. It's almost a solid maroon, with three little black spots on one side, and a little bit of black edging on the other side. Probably just an early/late transition color, but still way cool. Thanks heaps!

Pic or it didn't happen! Haha, I really want to see it though. I also really want to see the white/clear brown In Motion, so if anyone has it, please post it. My coke bottle/solid brown will be arriving tomorrow! Can't wait.

Thanks for posting these. It looks good but I would have preferred a splatter or swirl. The packaging looks really nice.

my copeland has been "in transit" from maryland for 6, going on 7 days now.

...i live in virginia.

I bet you it took a visit down to the Richmond office. What a hole of despair that place is.

hahahaha. the post office at university place in portland seems like a blackhole too

Pic or it didn't happen! Haha, I really want to see it though.

I didn't even know if I could get a good pic of it, because, at a glance, it looks either solid black or maroon. But here's something.

[image]

[image]

my copeland records sort of came today. i wouldn't have gotten them if i wasn't out on a walk because the mailer had no street number on them, only the street name. luckily my mail lady knows i'm the only one on my block that gets records.

Sorry about that. I copy and paste whatever address you provide through Limited Pressing.