Cro-Mags: Age of Quarrel re-release

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I have a $100+ order from shopradiocast not mailing to me because Cro-mags is holding it up :/

Same here. It was originally held up by the No Trigger 7", I just kept adding more stuff. Initially placed the order on Dec. 7

I emailed them asking if I could have everything but Age of Quarrel shipped because it's been so long, and I got an update later on "This order is marked as Partially Shipped" :)

All orders up until yesterday have been shipped. Sorry for the delay, they look great and will be well worth the wait! If you didn't get an e-mail confirmation, please e-mail me: [email protected]

Is there some secret to getting you to respond to emails, beyond friendly inquiries for critical order corrections? $45 bucks is a bit pricy for two albums so I'd be real stoked to see that I get them if you know what I mean.

All orders up until yesterday have been shipped. Sorry for the delay, they look great and will be well worth the wait! If you didn't get an e-mail confirmation, please e-mail me: [email protected]

expect an e-mail when i get home, i didn't get a shipping confirmation, and am sort of worried since i was lucky enough to score a black. Limited Color of an awesome album.

Got it. stoked as hell.

Is there some secret to getting you to respond to emails, beyond friendly inquiries for critical order corrections? $45 bucks is a bit pricy for two albums so I'd be real stoked to see that I get them if you know what I mean.

Can you PM me your email address? I'll look and get back to you.