Cro-Mags: Age of Quarrel re-release

If you haven't heard. Fuckin' finally. Probably one of the best hardcore albums of my gen/all time. I can't remember how many times this album was played the first time i bought it. All ten of you who give a shit, go out and buy it.

http://mtsrecords.com/index2.html

We are honored to announce that Mightier Than Sword will be re-issuing the debut album from New York Hardcore legends, the Cro-Mags. That’s right, this coming January 11th we will be releasing the band’s 1986 debut album, “The Age Of Quarrel,” on limited edition 180 gram vinyl. Re-mastered and featuring three (03) previously unreleased demo tracks circa 1984 (“You’d Be The Death Of Me”, “When Push Comes To Shove” and “Hard Times”), the 180 gram vinyl will be pressed on the following colors: 100 solid black, 400 clear red/solid black swirl, and 500 clear red.

if this has already been posted please delete.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never saw Cro-Mags live, but I did see FVK with Rancid and they did some CM tracks. Great stuff!

Yea I saw FVK at the Super Bowl of Hardcore in, 03 I think? Also saw Harley play in "New York All-Stars", alongside Vinnie Stigma, Darryl from Bad Brains and one of the drummers from Black Flag. both shows were cool as shit, but no Cro-Mags. Needless to say I'm super excited for this release.

Never saw Cro-Mags live, but I did see FVK with Rancid and they did some CM tracks. Great stuff!

i think i did double digit stage dives, including a back flip and a carwheel stage dive. shows are fun when you're 16 and can get away with shit like that without breakin' a hip.

• 1 month later...
yes!

Dear MTS, get more of the profile back catalog and repress Leeway born to expire and desperate measures.

Agreed.

That Leeway "Born to Expire" lp was so under appreciated for so long. Got mine for $2 in the mid-1990s. I saw it in bins for only a few bucks for years.

yeah i got mine pretty cheap too, now if i could only track down a copy of desperate measures for less than 30 bucks, id be a happy guy.