Old Canes (Appleseed Cast) 3 7" series

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, this is the first time with Kickstarter that I feel like we were somewhat taken advantage of...I'll just be happy when I see some records...just seems like hardly any updates (unless I asked on the comments section of kickstarter), plus its been quite a while since it was funded. Oh Well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I also paid for this and think it is a little bs taking this long. Almost a year now. If he reached the goal, he should try and make it happen quickly instead of making excuses. If saddle creek picked this up... we will still get our records but still. Come on. Weare all busy but if you start a kickstarter that suceeds, finish what you promise in a reasonable amount of time.

I may have mentioned this already, but if you follow Chris' projects closely, you'd see that he pretty much drags his feet with everything but the Appleseed Cast. I think Feral Harmonic went through several phases where it was just set aside and not touched for months.

Admittedly, i wouldn't expect most people to follow him this closely to have noticed this, but knowing this is why i decided not to put money into the kickstarter.

It'll see release eventually. And i bet it will be a worth while package.

• 1 month later...
The difference with this and other kickstarters is that he was also raising money for recording. He was completely starting from scratch. That takes a lot longer than just pressing some records.

He recorded the new appleseed cast himself. I can't see him going to someone else for these songs... In my own opinion I would wait forever for new music from any of his projects because most are quite epic. He's a perfection freak!