so winter is finally here..

yeah, seriously! this november was pretty mild, but as soon as december rolled around it started hovering around 35 during the day and slipping into the low 20s at night. the last few days it has been between 10-20 degrees during the day and into the single digits at night. i broke out my carhartt way early this year. it doesn't help that i'm like 4 blocks from the lake, so the intersection i have to cross to get to the train is like a goddamn wind tunnel at all times.

mannnn, i wish we had snow.

it went from high 50s/low 60s to low 30s and windchills in the teens here in literally one day. it was rainy and 62 when i went to work and 32 when i went home one day last week, and has stayed in the 30s since then. i think the weather forgot about the 30 degrees between 60 and 30.

mannnn, i wish we had snow.

it went from high 50s/low 60s to low 30s and windchills in the teens here in literally one day. it was rainy and 62 when i went to work and 32 when i went home one day last week, and has stayed in the 30s since then. i think the weather forgot about the 30 degrees between 60 and 30.

it was like that here! it was rainy and 62 the monday before thanksgiving. by thanksgiving it was 35 or 40. that type of drastic change really fucks with my sleeping cycle, which is fucked to hell anyway. last week, i wouldn't be able to fall asleep until 3 or 4, wake up at 7 or 8 and then fall back asleep until 10. and i had no obligations last week. luckily work has started up again so i have shit to do which is great.

I continually showing up 10 to 15 minutes late for work because I ccoonnnttiinnnuaallyyy forget to warm up my car every other day.

I'm about to drop school and work, then move to Cabo San Lucas. I don't care about how many sharks I need to catch to live on some old dude's boat, I'll do it.

But, I now wonder what the shipping would be for records. Hmmm...I need to think about this.

Buffalo has gotten it pretty good. The northtowns got about 8 or so inches yesterday, but the southtowns have multiple feet from Thursday-Friday-Saturday.

This is why I'm not looking forward to driving there next Monday....the whole Erie stretch on 90 sucks and then we have to shoot over to 17/86 to get into to some terrible roads...