Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

tonight's episode was really good... glad they brought back the epic parts of the soundtrack

awesome. i didn't like last weeks that much.

just started my download of the latest lost. thanks canadian feed! <3

Yeah, it airs two hours earlier than everywhere else up here because American Idol is also on, and they don't want to compete. You guys are lucky I'm a nice guy and I don't post some spoilers up in here!

Also, it's a long weekend in Canada this weekend, so one part of me wants to get super drunk with a bunch of friends on Sunday night (because I can), but the other part wants to be glued to my TV watching Lost.

I saw this as the explanation someone posted on facebook, is it right.

"They are/were dead. Died in the crash. The island/Darma everything was purgatory. Ben wasn't ready to move on, so he stayed. The rest went on to heaven."

I only have watched one episode and it was forever ago about the virgin mary statues filled with cocaine, I was just curious if that was how it really ended.

some of my tweets from the night

Spoiler Alert: Lost is gonna end by everyone finding out that the show took place in hurley’s double chin. #lost

Spoiler Alert: the black smoke monster is destroyed by a blast of shreded tires and golf balls

Sawyer sings for every time i die. #lost

Kate is one of my main celeb crushes. Such a babe. #lost

Spoiler Alert: John Locke created the island as research for his Social Contract Theory. #lost #historyjokes

I took the ending as the island was reality, but the alternate universe -- the one caused by the explosion -- was purgatory. They couldn't move on from it until they came to grips with what had happened in their real life.

The idea of "time" doesn't matter, either, as the people who were still alive on the island (or who escaped on the plane) were present at the church, supposedly dead, too, because as Christian said, some have already died, some won't die for a long time (i.e. Hurley). Also, we never saw Lapidus or Richard in the alternate universe (nor was Miles at the church) so in my mind, that means they actually did make it off the island.

I'm also super-duper bummed that KATE, of all fucking characters, killed the Man In Black. And with something as clumsy as a gun! What did her character have to gain from killing him? Why couldn't it have been Hurley in a moment of bravery (which would then convince Jack that he is the new island guardian), or Ben earning his final redemption and tackling the MIB off the cliff or something?

In conclusion, fuck Kate.

I saw this as the explanation someone posted on facebook, is it right.

"They are/were dead. Died in the crash. The island/Darma everything was purgatory. Ben wasn't ready to move on, so he stayed. The rest went on to heaven."

I only have watched one episode and it was forever ago about the virgin mary statues filled with cocaine, I was just curious if that was how it really ended.

No, They didn't die in the crash. The Altverse = Purgatory.