**SPOILER ALERT** PATRIOTS LOSE!!!

flicker

Yeah, weak move by Bill B. I'm a Pats fan, but I'm starting to get tired of all the crap. They played, they lost, so long perfect seasion...get over it and move on. For the next week, all we'll hear in Boston is how Brady played hurt and that's why the Pats lost or they'll cook up some other excuse instead of being honest and saying that the Giants came to play and played better. Brady looked terrible...sacks, etc. It was their game to win and they blew it. Even after the Giants' 4th quarter touchdown they blew it. Brady, with a bunch of time outs and more than 30 seconds on the clock, should've been able to at least get them into field goal range. Whatever. Game over. Giants win. Congrats to them.

f'real.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, weak move by Bill B. I'm a Pats fan, but I'm starting to get tired of all the crap. They played, they lost, so long perfect seasion...get over it and move on. For the next week, all we'll hear in Boston is how Brady played hurt and that's why the Pats lost or they'll cook up some other excuse instead of being honest and saying that the Giants came to play and played better. Brady looked terrible...sacks, etc. It was their game to win and they blew it. Even after the Giants' 4th quarter touchdown they blew it. Brady, with a bunch of time outs and more than 30 seconds on the clock, should've been able to at least get them into field goal range. Whatever. Game over. Giants win. Congrats to them.

thank you. 100% agree as a pats fan. not looking forward at all to all the excuses people are gonna come up with. they played like shit. plain and simple.

I'm just talking about this year. I don't have a really great perception of football prior to 98-99ish anyways. Since I've been watching football, the pats have won 30% of the superbowls. Pretty impressive to me.

no you weren't you backpedelling turd. well at least you can use the excuse of not being born when the patriots couldn't win more than 3 games in a season... I respect fans who have fared through the worst of the years to the best of the years.

Oh, and the Packers were never back in the 90's. once Favre hit the field things never went sour. maybe things in 90/91 sucked, but after that no way. and lets not forget... the packers have won the most football championships if you include before the merger... including 5 from 1961 - 1967.

Green Bay Packers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> New England Patriots

Super Bowl Champions: (3)

I (1966), II (1967), XXXI (1996)

NFL Champions (pre 1966): (9)

1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965

I'm gonna lay it out here now, so I can quote it when it finally happens and people try the bandwagon card... I've been suffering with the Bills since I can remember. My earliest memory is actually watching the Bills-Giants superbowl at my parent's friend's house in their attic when I was 2 and a half.

i could care less that the giants won the super bowl but i am oh so happy that the patriots lost it. the ultimate choke. for the whole spygate thing, for belichick's smugness, for brady's pouting face on the sidelines when things aren't going his way. poetic justice if you ask me. nothing stings more than to go 18-0, make it all the way to the super bowl and lose it. and the most hilarious/sad part is that belichick couldn't even take it gracefully by staying on the field with his team.
Exactly... I don't even know how a Patsies fan could justify what Belichek did by leaving the field. That's disrespectful.

hey, and dont forget that now the superbowl win over the St. Louis Rams is being questioned because of people saying that they filmed the rams practice the DAY BEFORE the superbowl where the Rams were 14 point favorites over the pats and LOST! So long sweet Patriot dynasty if this is the truth!!!

this is how a pats fan goes out with class...taking a loss with dignity and not making excuses. something bilichick should learn from...

• 4 years later...