2010 most disappointing albums

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait...the bled released a new album this year? definitely missed that one.

Yea, I don't think you missed anything... If I recall right it's a completely different band now except for the lead singer and a guitarist.

Pass the Flask will always be an important album to me but everything else is very meh.

Two BIG let downs in 2010:

AGAINST ME!-WHITE CROSSES: Done defending this band. This album is so over produced and meaningless. It doesn't know if it wants to be an "American Idiot" or "59' Sound"

MINUS THE BEAR-OMNI: The guitar work has been dumbed down big time and the keys turned up. The vocals/lyrics are dull and cliche as hell! Didn't see it coming from them

AGAINST ME!-WHITE CROSSES: Done defending this band. This album is so over produced and meaningless. It doesn't know if it wants to be an "American Idiot" or "59' Sound"

It saddens me to say that I have to back that. Though not the part about American Idiot. It's got such a bad rep and I can't figure out why, it's got basically the same sound as their previous albums and all the songs are catchy.