What'd You Get?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest errolwest
OH MY GOD I JUST GOT A WAFFLE IRON AND A DEEP FRYER. YESSSSS. MERRY XMAS!

DEAR ERROL:

I'M JEALOUS.

XOXO,

HARPOON JONES

I LOVE THAT. ALLTHOUGH, ALL THIS TIME IVE BEEN SEARCHING "AMERICAN SPIRIT DAN JONES" ON FACE BOOK. IS THIS WHY I CANT FIND YOU? SHOULD I BE SEARCHING "HARPOON JONES"?!?!?!?!?!

Guest errolwest
Oh, I also ended up working 16 hours today (Christmas Day,) so that kind of sucked. My next check will be sweet though.

where on earth do you work in regina thats open on christmas?! dennys? humptys?! ARE YOU A CAB DRIVER?!

gift cards out the ass. pretty sure we got 100 bucks to Saltgrass Steakhouse, $50 to Olive Garden, $25 to JCPenney, and $40 to a restaurant his sister works at.

also, unfortunately, one of those signs you see in hobby lobby that says things...ala "DREAM" "HOPE" etc etc. luckily it's not something i've ever seen before. i'm undecided on what to do with it.

honorable mentions:

godiva chocolates

peppermint bark

cookbooks

christmas with my dad's fam is tomorrow so...i hope he hooks it up with that CASH MONEY. i need new clothes. i dress like a homeless person.

DEAR ERROL:

I'M JEALOUS.

XOXO,

HARPOON JONES

I LOVE THAT. ALLTHOUGH, ALL THIS TIME IVE BEEN SEARCHING "AMERICAN SPIRIT DAN JONES" ON FACE BOOK. IS THIS WHY I CANT FIND YOU? SHOULD I BE SEARCHING "HARPOON JONES"?!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHA

I AIN'T GOT FAKEBOOK

I GOT PERSONAL COMMUNICATION VIA MEETING IN PERSON, DRINKING WITH PERSON, AND XBOX LIVE, BUT MORE SO DRINKING WITH PERSON.

Guest errolwest

HAHAHA

I AIN'T GOT FAKEBOOK

I GOT PERSONAL COMMUNICATION VIA MEETING IN PERSON, DRINKING WITH PERSON, AND XBOX LIVE, BUT MORE SO DRINKING WITH PERSON.

NORMALLY, ID SAY ID BE ON THE NEXT FLIGHT DOWN, BUT I CANT DRINK IN MURICA! SHIIIIIT!

basically what im saying is, come to canada.

HAHAHA

I AIN'T GOT FAKEBOOK

NORMALLY, ID SAY ID BE ON THE NEXT FLIGHT DOWN, BUT I CANT DRINK IN MURICA! SHIIIIIT!

basically what im saying is, come to canada.

Well I heard Canada's like that attic in the household of Americans that is never visited, but when they go up there, they do find some cool shit.

But, before that, I'll need that little thing called a passport.

Can we go moose hunting? I heard that's all the rage.