else

document.write('+':l518986r]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

what are you guys doing (if anything) for NYE and new year's day?

i'm going to my sister and brother in law's with my boyfriend to just hang out and play board games/watch movies. none of us drink so there will be a lot of sober activities. i'm hoping to watch the snooki ball drop on mtv, because i mean really, what better way to ring in 2011?!

new year's day will consist of much bowl game watching. go nittany lions! beat dem gators!

i'd rather see a large ball drop on snooki. that would totally ring in the new year right. NO?

i will probably be at a party drinking a beer. whoo hoo!! (sarcasm)

working until an hour or so past midnight. once work is over I am immediately getting in my car and driving to California. Doin' some brewery stops (lost abbey/stone), and other than that I have no plans.

I have no idea, and I never do. I hate New Year's because I don't give a shit but there's so much pressure to have some sweet plans. I can go to my cousin's house for their party, my friend's house for their party, sit home and play video games (my actual top choice), hang out with a long-time female friend, or whatever.

I'll probably decide at like 10:30, then regret not playing video games.

I also hate New Years and usually just go to sleep early...to me, its just another day, but of course the masses like to make it a big deal and go party and get drunk and what not. the masses make me want to puke..uh, probably why i'm so anti-social

I'll sit at home,read a book, listen to some records, go to sleep at about 10 or 10:30pm.

not much, since i scratched my cornea a few days ago and am still healing.

That sucks! I did that at fest and it hurt so bad.

how long did yours take to heal? i don't have to wear an eye patch anymore and am only applying antibiotic ointment twice a day, but my vision is still pretty blurry. i'm really afraid it's going to get disconnected and then infected.

oh, another question...did you drink or smoke pot while you were still healing? if so, what was the effect? i'm pretty sure smoking weed is a bad idea because of the what it does to the pressure of the eye, but do you know about drinking?