Custom 1-off Screened Sleeves for $20

I've been making a lot of small runs of 1-color screened vinyl record jackets/sleeves and i'm having a lot of fun doing it.

I want to pull together some cash to order more inks & a few extra screens so I was going to offer making a custom 1 of a kind screened sleeve for any release you have without a jacket for only $20 shipped. I would need at least 4-5 people to be down so I could buy a pack of 50 chipboard 12" sleeves from sleevetown (see pic link further down in post) and justify doing this. I'll throw together a simple design based on the album art if there is high enough resolution versions out there, or create something custom.

I'll only do 1 piece per design, this is simply for you to store your jacket-less record in, I'm not looking to make money off multiple copies made.

Here is the sleeve I'd use for this:

[image]

I can print on the front and back in 1 color - you can choose the color based on what I have. Turn around time should be around 2 weeks.

If you're 100% about wanting to do this, post your VC username & a number (first person start at 1, etc) - once it hits 5 people I'll contact everyone about specifics.

Patrick

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you 10 bucks for one of the RX Bandits' Progress TP covers you did. I think it would look way cooler than the actual sleeve (and you don't have to screen on /24).

I actually did 4 or 5 prints of the front image on thick black paper as tests before printing on the actual sleeves - i put two of them in the box I sent to ETR and have 2 or 3 in my garage. The red ink is slightly metallic and looks insane on black. I might sell you one of them if I have more than 2.

[image]

Damn. Wish I got in on this sooner. My test pressing of Big Business - Head for the Shallow could use some screenprinted love.

Also, I'd love to see some more of your work. I'm a bit of a screenprinter myself and always dig checking out other people's work. Do you have a portfolio or an Etsy shop?