Jets vs. Pats

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then you didnt watch their game against the browns. or their last playoff game. or the playoff game before that. yeah- all you pats haters! arent you all so super stoked bradys looked like shit hole in his last 3 playoff games?

this team has become infuriating. all my friends give me shit for getting worked up because the pats franchise is still in dynasty grace period. which would be fine if they didnt still have championship calibur teams.

go pack. or bears. especially pack, but most importantly not the afc. thats literally all i care about.

then you didnt watch their game against the browns. or their last playoff game. or the playoff game before that. yeah- all you pats haters! arent you all so super stoked bradys looked like shit hole in his last 3 playoff games?

this team has become infuriating. all my friends give me shit for getting worked up because the pats franchise is still in dynasty grace period. which would be fine if they didnt still have championship calibur teams.

go pack. or bears. especially pack, but most importantly not the afc. thats literally all i care about.

Being from Buffalo I can tell you that all dynasties fade. Hopefully for you, Belichick doesn't retire any time soon.

Being from Buffalo I can tell you that all dynasties fade. Hopefully for you, Belichick doesn't retire any time soon.

still cannot believe jim kelly never won a super bowl

It's fucking insane that they went to four consecutive Super Bowls and never won.

I think more than amazing players (which the Bills did have back then), there was a management in place was really fantastic that was the reason for those years. The team has yet to recover from Levy and Polian leaving. I think that the Patriots are very similar in that regard.

It's fucking insane that they went to four consecutive Super Bowls and never won.

I think more than amazing players (which the Bills did have back then), there was a management in place was really fantastic that was the reason for those years. The team has yet to recover from Levy and Polian leaving. I think that the Patriots are very similar in that regard.

Just like Such Gold's song, "Four Superbowls, No Rings" ;)

http://www.punknews.org/article/39871

no i totally get that. but like i said, theyve fielded teams good enough to win (and even destroy), but theyve turned soft in the post-season... which is the part of the patriots dynasty thats so important. bill and tom are supposed to be playoff materminds, but it seems like they lose interest and dont try.