Jets vs. Pats

Don't like either team. Jets are over hyped and just don't like the patriots. That said, still respect that Tom Brady is amazing and they will probably murder the jets...anyone see the press conference with Wes Welker ripping on Rex Ryan for his foot fetish? Great stuff...

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/sports/nfl/wes-welker-jabs-rex-ryan-over-foot-fetish-video-20110113

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be another bloodbath. The Pats will go ahead by a couple touchdowns, Sanchize will have to throw the ball more, leading to more interceptions since he has no accuracy, and we'll wind up somewhere around 37-17. The most exciting part of the game will be listening to all of these JETS blowhard ass hats trying to cover their big mouths after their season is over.

F-E-E-T FEET FEET FEET!

Hahaha, the foot jokes never get old. Did anyone see the Welker press conference yesterday? He mentioned feet at least 11 times in the interview. The JETS can't even beat the Pats in ball-busting. Total Patriot ownership.

My whole reason for making this thread. Link at the top.

As a Dolphins fan I dislike both teams but I really despise everything about the Jets and cant stand Rex Ryan. I actually like some of the guys on the Pats. Tom Brady is hands down the best player in football right now and Wes Welker is my new favorite person after that press conference. That was hilarious. Pats are going to destory the Jets!

Hahaha, the foot jokes never get old. Did anyone see the Welker press conference yesterday? He mentioned feet at least 11 times in the interview. The JETS can't even beat the Pats in ball-busting. Total Patriot ownership.

My whole reason for making this thread. Link at the top.

Yeah, somehow I managed to miss that : ???

im not a fan of either team. my point was that they won those three superbowls, then they got caught cheating, and they havent won since. even though its been the same basic philosophy and game plans ever since those three superbowls, let brady throw the ball all over the field but minus the taping of opponents practices and walk throughs

im not a fan of either team. my point was that they won those three superbowls, then they got caught cheating, and they havent won since. even though its been the same basic philosophy and game plans ever since those three superbowls, let brady throw the ball all over the field but minus the taping of opponents practices and walk throughs

Do your research. The "taping of practices and walk-throughs" was a media concoction (the Boston Herald I believe) that was retracted shortly after it was made. The Patriots were only in violation of a league ruling stating that all cameras must be placed in an open position during the game. I guess haters are truly going to hate. Just keep watching one of the greatest, if not greatest coach and one of the greatest, if not the greatest QB of all time do their work.

its great how the patriots havent won since spygate...

Unless you count an 18 win season, a 11-5 season with Cassel at QB, a trip to the playoffs the following year, and domination this year, I guess you are right. They haven't won anything.

and where are your rings for any of those seasons?? and no, an AFC championship ring doesnt count. it doesnt matter how many games you win if you dont win the superbowl. especially after going 18-1, with that one loss coming in one of the biggest game in NFL history in terms of significance. my point is they havent won a superbowl since spygate. which right now no one can argue, but i knew some over zealous pats fan would take exception to the fact i pointed out.

Unless you count an 18 win season, a 11-5 season with Cassel at QB, a trip to the playoffs the following year, and domination this year, I guess you are right. They haven't won anything.

and where are your rings for any of those seasons?? and no, an AFC championship ring doesnt count. it doesnt matter how many games you win if you dont win the superbowl. especially after going 18-1, with that one loss coming in one of the biggest game in NFL history in terms of significance. my point is they havent won a superbowl since spygate. which right now no one can argue, but i knew some over zealous pats fan would take exception to the fact i pointed out.

So they haven't won a Superbowl in a few years. How many teams can also say that? They have been to one, they have made the playoffs the majority of those years, have had a winning record since, set MANY offensive NFL records during that span, and have been the dominant team in a tough division. Winning a Superbowl is the ultimate success in the NFL no doubt, but to say they haven't been successful during those seasons shows you are either ignorant or in complete denial.