VC Logo Round 2

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graphics and typography are two different schools of thought - kind of like guitar vs. bass.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Sure, maybe they are different schools of thought. But they have to be integrated.

Your example. It's not guitar vs. bass. It's guitar and bass. They work together. A song with a guitar riff and a bass line clashing is not going to sound good. Same goes with design. The type and the logo/mark need to work together.

Graphics and typography are two different schools of thought - kind of like guitar vs. bass.

Sure, maybe they are different schools of thought. But they have to be integrated.

Your example. It's not guitar vs. bass. It's guitar and bass. They work together. A song with a guitar riff and a bass line clashing is not going to sound good. Same goes with design. The type and the logo/mark need to work together.

Sounds like someone should have made their own logo...

Exactly - I'm in complete agreement with you. I meant that some people are really good at either guitar or bass, but rarely both - different schools of thought to reach the same goal, which is to work in simpatico with one another.