Sign in to follow this  
suchashorttime

eBay feedback

so the guy got back to me and told me that next time i buy a used record, i need to contact the seller and request an LP mailer.

That has got to be the most dumb thing I have ever heard a record seller say. It should be a fuckin' given that if you're selling a record, it should be shipped in an LP mailer. Unless you're a complete idiot and shouldn't be selling records anyways.

so the guy got back to me and told me that next time i buy a used record, i need to contact the seller and request an LP mailer.

That has got to be the most dumb thing I have ever heard a record seller say. It should be a fuckin' given that if you're selling a record, it should be shipped in an LP mailer. Unless you're a complete idiot and shouldn't be selling records anyways.

Seriously.

I hate to leave negative feedback, but a response like that is so ridiculous that it completely warrants, at the very least, neutral.

so the guy got back to me and told me that next time i buy a used record, i need to contact the seller and request an LP mailer. lame.

What a fucktard. I've never ordered something online, and had to privately message the seller asking, "hey can you do me a favor and ship my item in the box specifically made for it so it doesn't get fucking destroyed in transit? Thanks".

i received a record today that i paid $12 to get shipped and it came in media mail priced at $3.16. it was in a mailer but no cardboard, the record got tossed around and it ripped the spine. totally pissed i contact the seller to compliment him on his shipping services and he gets offended that I'm pissed. i don't even want to try to resole it now, i just want to leave negative feedback now. it that harsh?