Record Store Day 2011 Thread - April 16

More details on stuff: 

Pearl Jam - Immortality/Rearviewmirror

"Immortality" originally appeared on Pearl Jam's 1994 full length Vitalogy. The B Side of this 7" is a cover of the Frogs' "Rearviewmirror."   

Anyone that cares would already know this, but this is misleading. Must be a typo. Side B is the Frogs covering PJ's RVM, not the other way around.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I guess C&C is going to be the hardest of the RSD vinyl to get my hands on?

Seems like everyone here wants it. I mentioned it earlier but I will be buying any copies I see from the 3 shops I'm going to (obviously that's only IF they have em but I got one store that usually gets damn near everything). I don't even know who they are so any copies I may get will be going to you guys.

My local shop told me yesterday that he's definitely got me a copy of Nirvana - Hormoaning, and a copy of Foo Fighters - Medium Rare. Gotta wait until Sat to find out if he's managed to get RHCP/Ramones and AC/DC.

Got mates in Canada looking out for Silverstein, Rise Against & City and Colour for me.

My local shop told me yesterday that he's definitely got me a copy of Nirvana - Hormoaning, and a copy of Foo Fighters - Medium Rare. Gotta wait until Sat to find out if he's managed to get RHCP/Ramones and AC/DC.

Got mates in Canada looking out for Silverstein, Rise Against & City and Colour for me.

Did your local shop sign "the pledge?"

Did your local shop sign "the pledge?"

I guess so, but he always tries to help out the more regular customers if he can. I've got work Saturday anyway, so I'll be down there for 9am regardless.

anyone going to Vintage Vinyl RSD in NJ??

Do you know how crowded Vintage Vinyl gets on RSD. I didn't go there last year.

its really not that bad, ive been going there for the past 3 years. the line gets long but it moves real fast. the line was out the door last year and i was maybe on line for 10 minutes..