Copeland - Eat, Sleep, Repeat Vinyl Petition

tides

Here is a petition someone started to have Copeland's Eat, Sleep, Repeat pressed on vinyl.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/press-copeland---eat-sleep-repeat-on-vinyl/

Haven't seen this posted yet but I thought some people might be very interested. Might not happen as Columbia owns the rights but hey, you never know.

I agree, but it might help show how many people want it.

This has nothing to do with licensing a record from a major label. They don't care if 17 people want it or if 1700 people want it. It's about money.

If anything these petitions could do more harm than good to a label trying to license the record. It will show how popular the band/record is and the rights holder could in turn see that and ask for more money for licensing because they see there is such a demand for it.

This has nothing to do with licensing a record from a major label. They don't care if 17 people want it or if 1700 people want it. It's about money.

If anything these petitions could do more harm than good to a label trying to license the record. It will show how popular the band/record is and the rights holder could in turn see that and ask for more money for licensing because they see there is such a demand for it.

Good point.