Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis, the only reason why I still work at HT is because of the awesome selection of vinyl we get. There are tons of customers that just come into our store just to look at the awesome vinyl selection and leave every week. You do an awesome job, man.

Well thank you, thats awesome to hear.

Shoot me an email from your store if you think there is anything Im missing out on that HT should carry.

What the hell is wrong with people? Who see's that at that price and goes yea, I'll pay $80 for a record without looking up any info on it? There are literally going to thousands of these W&T records and Im pretty sure you can still buy that exact record from Amazon and HT is going to have plenty to go around next week on white vinyl.

This dude doesnt even have the records in hand yet.

It's funny, there's legions of idiots that pay asinine prices for things that are common or not worth very much. It's either kids that have disposable mommy/daddy income or idiots with disposable income. It's funny in one way, but sucks that the shady seller is lining his pockets.

Criminal Records in Toronto posted this pic a few days ago...

[image]

I'm likin' that shiny groove detail. Still, I wish this had been on 2XLP if for no other reason than the fact that the CD image makes it look like there are only 4 tracks on Side A. Would have been nice to have that detail honored but as I said, as long as it sounds good, I'm cool with it. Thanks for posting the photo.

Haven't listened to the record as my turntable is currently fucked up lol. No lyrics :(. And its a flimsy backing. The ox blood im not a fan of cause its more opaque and light colored. Its cool looking when held up to light but otherwise its like ehhhh this isn't ox blood lmao

The fact that its opaque makes me even more excited for it. ;D Sorry it doesn't tickle your fancy. :-[