Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get this: I go to HT not expecting anything good and what do I find? Worship & Tribute on white! I bring it to the register and long story short, they couldn't sell it to me today because someone put it out early on accident! They held a couple copies for me though that I can pick up on Tuesday. I managed to get the last black copy of W&T at the second store that I went to on whim and man, I just played most of it and it sounds fantastic! Clean as hell. If anyone is looking at getting a copy, DO IT! Worth the cash.

My worries about it being crammed onto one disc are pretty much groundless at this point.

So...mine on SRC still says pending. Should I attempt to get this cancelled and order from amazon?

looks like it's sold out on amazon...

on the bright side, it's the top selling "tribute" album on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/music/301404011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_m_1_3_last

Well then. Fuck you SRC.

anyone in MN here? did anyone find this in a local store? I tried a bunch of stores but I skipped Electric Fetus because I heard it was a big pissed off angry mob of people.

I'm in MN, but I didn't leave my condo today because I'm stuck doing homework while reading how everyone did on RSD... in other words, I'm of no help