Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yea the street date is still 4/19, I assume the vendor is probably shipping it late to SRC.

I know the white copies came in at HT already.

are they only available in stores? it probably was said but i don't pay attention.

In store and online. Actually there will be more available thru HT.com than in stores. Give more people a chance to find one if they want it.

are they only available in stores? it probably was said but i don't pay attention.

In store and online. Actually there will be more available thru HT.com than in stores. Give more people a chance to find one if they want it.

good to know, any idea when its going up? i checked the site before.

Hi Cesar,

I just wanted to let you know there is a shortage of Glassjaw LP's and we unfortunately have to cancel your order. I apologize and wish I could help. Thank you for supporting us! On Record Store Day we will have several other releases up that will be in stock and are NOT pre orders. Hopefully you can find something then to make up for it!

Jenna

:(

Hi Cesar,

I just wanted to let you know there is a shortage of Glassjaw LP's and we unfortunately have to cancel your order. I apologize and wish I could help. Thank you for supporting us! On Record Store Day we will have several other releases up that will be in stock and are NOT pre orders. Hopefully you can find something then to make up for it!

Jenna

This is one of the lamer things I've seen on this board. Taking pre-orders then not having the stock to fulfill them is shady business practices plain and simple. How about you don't offer a pre-order and tie up peoples money without knowing how many you are getting in? Or limit pre-orders to a number well below what you expect to have in stock so people don't place their hopes in a company that can't deliver.

I am once again relieved that I'm not a big Glassjaw fan. This thread though always proves entertaining. This time for the wrong reasons.

Hi Cesar,

Jenna

does this mean you get to enjoy $20 in store credit?

Thats a bummer, I hope mine doesnt get canceled.

I assume SRC put in their order a long time ago and thought they were getting the amount they ordered then when it came time for the vendor to ship product they realized they over sold it and cut SRC's order. Not really much SRC can do about that (except maybe not do pre-orders) but the same thing happened to me with the Coheed repress. Its a bummer for everyone.