Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

Shit. It looks cool and everything but I can see that sheathe going to shit really quick. Maybe if I keep the whole package inside a resealable sleeve it will reduce the wear on the shite plastic.

And apparently this record player spins discs over the controls lol. A minor detail and a valiant effort in trying to replicate the CD packaging. The label could have used a bit more detail to faithfully replicate the CD image but still its close enough. All I really care is that they made it sound good enough as its all crammed onto a single disc.

Dear crazydiamond,

Please post more angles??? Please?

EDIT: And FUCK, that's Appendage underneath it! Man, I wish I had connections!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yeah, that's generally what's on everybody's mind right now. It won't be so bad to keep the record in a clear sleeve inside this package. I can think of a few ways they could have achieved this same effect with a better outcome but it probably would have been too expensive and they probably should have just printed the implied CD image on a standard cardboard sleeve. Novel idea but worse for the product in the end.

^Yeah, that's generally what's on everybody's mind right now. It won't be so bad to keep the record in a clear sleeve inside this package. I can think of a few ways they could have achieved this same effect with a better outcome but it probably would have been too expensive and they probably should have just printed the implied CD image on a standard cardboard sleeve. Novel idea but worse for the product in the end.

Agreed. Either way, i'm buying the fuck out of it when i get a chance

Yeah, not sure why they even went for white but its an interesting variation. I have nothing against white vinyl. Some of my best sounding presses are white. Not that I credit the color with the superiority in fidelity.

I just had an amazing idea! You could Exacto slice the front of this plastic sheathe out and stick it in front of a traditional album sheathe...you know... the ones that last.

Interesting.

I had a slight feeling that the package may be along those lines. [An album that features an actual record? How could you not?] Makes me especially glad that I went with the black variant, though I may contemplate snagging a HT copy down the line. Either way - someone should confirm how it sounds.

GREAT! Anyone else been sent this message by SRC?

Hi Alex,

I just wanted to let you know there is a shortage of Glassjaw LP's and we unfortunately have to cancel your order. I apologize and wish I could help. Thank you for supporting us! On Record Store Day we will have several other releases up that will be in stock and are NOT pre orders. Hopefully you can find something then to make up for it!

this exactly

stoked to have read this. just ordered me a copy off amazon. many thanks :)

Yeah, the only thing that sucks is I ordered on March 11 and mine still says "Not Yet Shipped." Now I'm all jealous that dudes are gettin' theirs early. haha I just can't be pleased. I hope it says "Shipping Soon" by tonight but I don't think it will.