Glassjaw - W&T WHITE/EYEWTKAS ORANGE HT EXCL.

travis

Yeah. I could have dealt with having no "Convectuoso" a little better had it been 2XLP. Oh well. I mean, Evil Empire is about the same length and is a single LP and it sounds pretty nice. I can still tell its a bit over compressed compared to something like White Pony but it still sings. I hope the same team that cut, mastered and pressed Diamond Eyes is working on this one.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the people complaining about it not being 2x12 or it not having the extra song...just be happy this is getting pressed... Cause would you rather have the record without convectuoso or no record at all?

I'd rather it be properly done and complete, actually. the cd felt just as incomplete since everyone had the full download and early demos back then. did a ton of promo on that album.

I'm happy it's being pressed but it seems like it'll be as lackluster as the Roadrunner press of EYEWTKAS. I'm still going to buy it because it should be on vinyl. I just wish the label cared enough to give it the full treatment on an easy cash grab.

Oh I mean, I agree, I'd rather have it done right on 2x12 with the extra track, but it's nothing to complain about. I'd rather just be thankful it's getting pressed then complain about something out of our control

Good philosophy. Unfortunately, I'm too much of a cunt to NOT bitch about this. ;D Of course, I'm getting it. And hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by the sound.

• 3 weeks later...
Any updates on the white HT exclusive? Is the release date for sure 4/19?

Yes it is

Thanks. Btw, as you can see, I'm new here but I see that you seem to know a lot about releases and you make some of the decisions for those releases. May I ask, (in James Bond villain accent) who do you work for?!

I buy all the vinyl for HT stores and HT.com

I think you should just put this in your signature, along with "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal"

Seconded.

This is not going to stop especially since I've been spreading the word to other message boards regarding the Deftones releases and telling them I'm getting the information here. I don't give out your name, I just say that "the vinyl purchaser for HT" is here.

I think you should just put this in your signature, along with "I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal"

Seconded.

This is not going to stop especially since I've been spreading the word to other message boards regarding the Deftones releases and telling them I'm getting the information here. I don't give out your name, I just say that "the vinyl purchaser for HT" is here.

Awesome, thanks for doing that. I dont mind if you give them my first name since its the name I post under on here and I dont mind answering any questions about HT vinyl.