Incubus Re-Presses

TFP

This made my week! Great news!

I have been working on this for 2 years and my partner has been friends with their manager for years. Its gonna happen one way or another, if the band doesnt want to deal with sony(who owns it) then i would be more than happy to be a middle man. I am going to put together a proposal for them this week and hopefully get the wheels moving on this one way or another, be it with or without me involved.

This thread made my day! Not sure why the band wouldn't press and repress them... vinyl sales up over 200% last year, stores like Target selling the format online... cha ching, cha ching, cha ching!! I really hope this comes true so I can put Monuments and Melodies to rest :)

I always wonder about bands like this and how much a company like Sony would actually make off a pressing of a record like "Make Yourself". It was a fairly huge selling album, and Incubus has a pretty big following still, but how many copies of this would they actually be able to sell through quickly? 5000? 10000? That can't be that big a money maker for someone as big as Sony could it?

I mean I loved, loved, loved "Make Yourself" back in the day and I'll buy it for nostalgia's sake, but I know a lot of people who used to be into this type of music whose tastes changed with time (myself included). I wonder how many would still buy it?

I will buy their whole discography. I mean look at Morning View it sells (and still sells) on eBay for $100+ EVERYTIME I hate that! I am still trying to get that album and I don't want to pay that, but I guess I will have to, to have an Original Press. I would think a press of 5000 of each record would be sufficient and it would sell.

I have been working on this for 2 years and my partner has been friends with their manager for years. Its gonna happen one way or another, if the band doesnt want to deal with sony(who owns it) then i would be more than happy to be a middle man. I am going to put together a proposal for them this week and hopefully get the wheels moving on this one way or another, be it with or without me involved.

I cannot wait! I'd buy the entire discography, hopefully things go smoothly so I can get my hands on this fairly quick! I've been putting off shelling out close to 200$ for morning view and aclotm. Such awesome news.

I mean I loved, loved, loved "Make Yourself" back in the day and I'll buy it for nostalgia's sake, but I know a lot of people who used to be into this type of music whose tastes changed with time (myself included). I wonder how many would still buy it?

I haven't listened to anything like this for nearly a decade but Make Yourself will always remind me of the summer of 2000. I'd get a copy.

I will love you guys forever if you do this. After that, press Based on a True Story and Direction by Starting Line and I will give you my future first born.

please make this happen! please!