Oh Ben Weasel, You Dinosaur, You! (SXSW Fight)

what about him punching the woman who pulled him back on stage? she didn't heckle or spit on him.

yeah, that's what I was (jokingly?) referring to with the "and if someone else spits on ben weasel and you're a security person, be careful when you move to restrain him" comment, but yeah, no real defending that other than "it was the heat of the moment" (sang in Cartman's voice, of course)

haha, well it's only more proof of how shitty a person ben weasel is. a 43 year old brat.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a sack of shit. Can't wait to hear his justification.

That some fucking piece of shit girl was stopping him from doing his job? All he has to say is, I support feminism and the equality of the sexes, so anyone (male or female) that is continually being a fuck is going to get beat on.

Are those your words or his? Either way, it's a good laugh.

That some fucking piece of shit girl was stopping him from doing his job? All he has to say is, I support feminism and the equality of the sexes, so anyone (male or female) that is continually being a fuck is going to get beat on.

Are those your words or his? Either way, it's a good laugh.

no excuse for this, what a douchebag move on ben's part. the saddest part is that this will only get him more publicity.

based on all of his comments and interviews about SXSW beforehand, it almost seems as though he was looking for some sort of drama/confrontation. i've always given him the benefit of the doubt, not wanting to give in to internet gossip and rumors about what a dick he is. but this is some damning evidence.

am i also to assume that the girl he hits on stage wasn't even the girl who spit on him, but instead somebody just holding him back?

So, anyone want my cd of that reissue of Television City Dream? I don't.

Unload while you can:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320673003005&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

DOn't have any vinyl. Just that cd, and the Brain That WOuldn't Die solo cd.

Again, anyone want 'em? New fan, turned off completely.

Obviously he shouldn't have punched anyone. But I'm having a hard time feeling bad for anyone here. If you're the type that thinks you can go around spitting on people and think nobody's going to do anything about it, let this be your lesson. Some people will punch you in the face. And if you're going to jump in on a fight, expect it to be a rough go. And it is kind of funny all the people who are through with Ben now. Well I doubt it because I bet a lot of us would be excited to see SW coming to any of our towns.

Obviously he shouldn't have punched anyone. But I'm having a hard time feeling bad for anyone here. If you're the type that thinks you can go around spitting on people and think nobody's going to do anything about it, let this be your lesson. Some people will punch you in the face. And if you're going to jump in on a fight, expect it to be a rough go. And it is kind of funny all the people who are through with Ben now. Well I doubt it because I bet a lot of us would be excited to see SW coming to any of our towns.

SW (or the Riverdales) to MN!

Do people actually feel bad for that girl? I mean, he's a dick, sure.

But come on. Really? Saying you're through with his bands and the such is a little melodramatic.

If someone told me this story like. "Oh so this girl spit in this dudes face and he punched her."

I'd be like "Oh well, bitch had it coming." but I guess if they followed up that story with

"Oh, they were at a punk rock show" I could excuse it and blame him for being a pussy and not punk.

As for the girl trying to break it up. He was probably still pissed about having spit in his face. I would be too.

Look, I'm all about not punching girls and shit, because that really isn't cool.

But if a girl I didn't know walked up to me and spit in my face I'd probably have to try pretty hard not to give her one good punch in the face.

As for the girl trying to break it up. He was probably still pissed about having spit in his face. I would be too.

Yeah, fuck that dumb cunt. If Ben Weasel wants to hit an innocent woman, he should damn well be allowed. ::)

As time goes by, I'm less and less disappointed in the reality that I'll probably never get to see Screeching Weasel live.

I don't see her as being innocent, she did spit in his face. I see where you're coming from though,

and I agree that he shouldnt've hit her, but he was pissed.

I'm not really trying to defend the guy, because I don't like him and I probably don't like his band.

I just think the response it's getting is ridiculous.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just an asshole.

Send 'em this way, that goes for anyone dumping their Weasel shit.

Send 'em this way, that goes for anyone dumping their Weasel shit.

Yeah, if anyone is looking to ditch the Achtung Chicago comp...get at me. ;D

I don't see her as being innocent, she did spit in his face. I see where you're coming from though,

I'm not really trying to defend the guy, because I don't like him and I probably don't like his band.

The girl intervening in the altercation (the one I'm clearly referring to) spit in his face as well? News to me.

(I've read a few articles now, and they mentioned ice cubes rather than spit altogether)

The girl intervening in the altercation (the one I'm clearly referring to) spit in his face as well? News to me.

(I've read a few articles now, and they mentioned ice cubes rather than spit altogether)

Oh. The way you worded that, I thought you meant he should be allowed to punch the other girl and she not break it up. My bad, haha.