Is this excessive? (re: username Rawkuout)

damn. I should say that, though I am broke, I think this was more for some sense of justice rather than the small sum of money.

90% of the board members will not be able to comprehend this, and resort to calling you a baby. Oops, too late.

My recommendation: start a thread titled Hey Rawkout, suck my dick give me my game!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap Rawkout is so in the wrong here.

This. Well I agree that potentially bringing his friends/family into this would have been wrong, it was an empty threat, so no big deal. I don't see anything wrong with sending him a facebook message. If there wasnt something sketchy going on here, then Rawkout would've replied to the OPs messages long before facebook ever came into the equation. Just refund the dudes money and quit being a douche.

Woo his girlfriend through FB so she leaves him for you.

Get her pregnant.

Send him pictures.

Name the baby Zelda.

Sell the baby for $21.

+1

A+ thread.

oh and for the record, well...game...I should say, yeah you were excessive. kind of creepers there buddy.

however, staying off the grid is wise when you owe someone shit.

advantage: you.

how did i miss this thread.

I like coming here every few days, really gives threads time to ripen.

Give the dude his money back, and maybe get your dad some help since he could clearly be retarded.

Also if you are asking your dad to mail your shit, and you are over the age of 13 you're a jackass.

I'm pretty new to this site and collecting in general. However, it's a Zelda game, a fucking video game! I will take the weight off both their shoulders and go buy a Zelda game from my local Game Stop and ship it PPD! I mean really you couldn't have bought this game used? Why buy shit over the interweb you can most likely take a 5 minute trip and find it used for cheap! However, I have to throw my "fuck that guy in the ass with 80 dick's who ripped someone off" quote in here!

this thread needs more rawkout. he tried to defend himself on p.1, but went MIA when people started slingin' mud at his dad. get 'em back in the ring!

Agreed, you can't be bad ass and post one message and not defend yourself again! I mean really the guy is a total twat waffle and not taking responsibility is really fucking immature.

If there wasnt something sketchy going on here, then Rawkout would've replied to the OPs messages long before facebook ever came into the equation. Just refund the dudes money and quit being a douche.

I agree :)

this thread needs more rawkout. he tried to defend himself on p.1, but went MIA when people started slingin' mud at his dad. get 'em back in the ring!

Just looked and he signed in early this morning. Dude is pathetic.

I'm pretty new to this site and collecting in general. However, it's a Zelda game, a fucking video game! I will take the weight off both their shoulders and go buy a Zelda game from my local Game Stop and ship it PPD! I mean really you couldn't have bought this game used? Why buy shit over the interweb you can most likely take a 5 minute trip and find it used for cheap!

Looked at Amazon and eBay; his offer was a bit better than any prices I saw. From my experience Game Stop is rarely cheaper than either of those sites