PO: Deftones - Around The Fur LP

just got my copy from amazon. interesting note, the sticker on the front clearly states 180g, however, this is nowhere near 180g. kind of a bummer.

glad i'm not crazy, cause it definitely does not look or feel 180 gram. i'm sure the price tag of $25 msrp is because of the extra cost of pressing 180. i call shenanigans!! kinda messed up.

They raised the price on the repress so I had to raise the price.

I didn't mean it was HT's fault, I figured the label was cashing in. is the packaging any different from the black first press? that's all I'm really curious about.

As far as I know its still a single pocket LP jacket and should be the exact same packaging as the first press. Really the only difference in the 2 pressings should be the color of the vinyl itself.

my copy should be here today. looking forward to it.

If I'm really lucky, mine will be in tomorrow but it will more than likely be Thursday. No stores in the Chicagoland area that I can check online have any mention of it.

Oh, and my SRC order tracking has stated merely "Electronic Shipping Info Received" since Friday. Sucks.