+44 - WYHSB LP Hot Topic exclusive

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think I've tried to get all of those pressed? Well not Fenix TX but the others. Brand New and ADTI won't happen until the bands want to do them. If/when they decide to do them I will definitely support those releases.

Love everything you have had pressed so far Travis...soo awesome

I would love to have anything by The Starting Line...especially based on a true story...that would be amazing

Or possibly Say Anything's In Defense Of The Genera...

Or Anything By The Early November...

Unfortunately I hear Drive Thru Releases are super hard to get permission for...don't know why though

Thanks for everything you have done so far though Travis...You Da Man!! ;D

You don't think I've tried to get all of those pressed? Well not Fenix TX but the others. Brand New and ADTI won't happen until the bands want to do them. If/when they decide to do them I will definitely support those releases.

I don't know you like that Travis! Lol, but I have purchased 89% of the albums you've done. Keep up the good work sir. Let's get that KUT U UP press you're so stoked about doing already! Hahaha

Don't know how this turned into a "Hot Topic requests thread"?

But, for what it's worth, I would certainly back any Fenix TX release! Their self titled was a seminal album for me when it came out - I'd love to own it on vinyl!

I second this. Bought my copy of "Riverfenix" at Hot Topic LONG AGO. Have G.B.O.H. too.

The first couple of seconds of lycanthrope is cut off...It starts with the middle of that riff and cuts off maybe 2 seconds. Not a huge issue obviously, but I love the intro, and it sucks to start a record off wrong. Anyone else have this issue?

this happens with this, toypaj, and side a of the mtats

The first couple of seconds of lycanthrope is cut off...It starts with the middle of that riff and cuts off maybe 2 seconds. Not a huge issue obviously, but I love the intro, and it sucks to start a record off wrong. Anyone else have this issue?

this happens with this, toypaj, and side a of the mtats

Seriously? That's terrible.