Great Deal on Modest Mouse Good News for People

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received my copy from Amazon yesterday, it took a couple weeks so be patient on your orders guys.

From the packaging everything looks like a first pressing copy, I wish I had a copy of the first press or at least close up pictures to do some comparisons but there are no signs of a repress on this.

If my Amazon order gets canceled, I'm hoping HT will have it in time for the RSD sale.
^ That's pretty much what I'm hoping for, haha...

Holy shit, guys! lol Its only gonna be $11.99. You really care that much if you get 20% off of that. That price is already beyond a miracle considering that eBay is been our only option for like 6 years, not to mention the fact that these LP's have come from out of fucking NOWHERE which is miraculous enough in its own right. I'm not trying to be jerk or anything...I'm just sayin... ;)

If I find these for sale at Hot Topic for $11.99 after paying $25 from Sound Stage Direct I'm going to be pissed.

Once these are gone, you'll be able to turnover your expensive copy for easily what you paid and then some if it really bothers you that much. I'm gonna grab quite a few at HT because I have a few fellow Modest Mouse/vinyl enthusiast friends that aren't quite as savvy when it comes to acquiring records online.

If I find these for sale at Hot Topic for $11.99 after paying $25 from Sound Stage Direct I'm going to be pissed.

Once these are gone, you'll be able to turnover your expensive copy for easily what you paid and then some if it really bothers you that much. I'm gonna grab quite a few at HT because I have a few fellow Modest Mouse/vinyl enthusiast friends that aren't quite as savvy when it comes to acquiring records online.

Who's to say it's not back in print for the long term?