Great Deal on Modest Mouse Good News for People

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine today. Sticker on plastic and download cards.

I bet this pressing was bigger than the previous one (or two) but it'll probably run out. Considering that these have become hard to find twice unless they pressed 10K of these, it will become hard to find again eventually.

I saw these at HT today along with W&T and they ended up pulling both off the shelves while I was there because someone accidentally put them out too early. All The MM's had some level of creasing to their sleeves though.

not mine.

the sleeve for disc 1 has a small slice in the corner of it though, like from a box cutter or something.

I couldn't believe how lucky I got today.

Went to HT and grabbed the stuff I wanted and was at the checkout about to pay when one of the other employees walks out carrying a stack of vinyl to put out. And I'm like "uhh... can I see what you have there?" And one of the things was a few Good News. And as soon as she held it up I was like "oh my god... I'll take that please!"

So fucking awesome. Such a great surprise.

Oh, and if people are still wondering, I got a download card with mine.

Thanks! I forgot how damn cheap HT was selling these for until I got it in my hands and looked. $11.99 plus the 20% off for a double 180g LP is fucking unbelievable.

Not to mention everything about it is just so damn sturdy. Such a great release. Glad I got my hands on one of these. This has always been my favorite MM album.

Thanks! I forgot how damn cheap HT was selling these for until I got it in my hands and looked. $11.99 plus the 20% off for a double 180g LP is fucking unbelievable.

Not to mention everything about it is just so damn sturdy. Such a great release. Glad I got my hands on one of these. This has always been my favorite MM album.

for some reason, i didnt expect the HT release to be 2x... probably because of the price. but shit... ill be in store all week looking to pick up a copy.

The jackets are like cardboard. Not ACTUALLY cardboard, but that's how sturdy they are. Even today I can't get over how lucky I was getting this.

I know it may not seem like a big deal, but the closest HT to me is an hour drive away and I went in expecting them to not have it at all.

Okay... I'm done with sharing my excitement, haha.