• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeking: City and Colour - Sometimes

Willing to Trade:

Foo Fighters - Medium Rare | 12" LP | RSD 2011 | Sealed

Deftones - Covers | 12" LP | x/5000 | RSD 2011 | Sealed

Various - Franz Ferdinand Covers E.P. | 12" EP | Clear Yellow | RSD 2011 | Sealed

Gorillaz - The Fall | 12" LP | x/2000 | RSD 2011 | Sealed

Kings of Leon - Holy Roller Novocaine | 10" EP | Red | RSD 2011 | Sealed

Momford & Sons / Laura Marling - Dharohar Project | 10" EP | x/3500 | RSD 2011 | Sealed

Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi Present - Rome | 7" Single | RSD 2011 | Sealed

The White Stripes - Let's Shake Hands | 7" Single | Clear Red | RSD 2011 | Unopened

I was just reminded that I forgot to find the Mumford and Sons record. I saw it and forgot all about it. My lady wants it. Bought her the LP today and it's pretty good.

If anyone has one they want to part with, hit me up and save me a trip back to the record store.

i wasnt paying much attention, but it seemed like both stores i was just at still had a handful left.

***i just grabbed anberlin - cities. i know people were looking for this, so hit me up.

still need the nirvana dudes

this. dammit. my friend went to Roadrunner Records here and he said everyone was going for Nirvana just to flip it asap. assholes.

I figured this would be the easiest for me to get, my store did like a preorder thing where he put all the records I wanted in a bag in the back

he got me coliseum/superchunk, off live, wew/pos, Neurosis, and The Menzingers (except it was black)... but no Nirvana or Fucked Up... I was quite suprised

I was just reminded that I forgot to find the Mumford and Sons record. I saw it and forgot all about it. My lady wants it. Bought her the LP today and it's pretty good.

If anyone has one they want to part with, hit me up and save me a trip back to the record store.

i wasnt paying much attention, but it seemed like both stores i was just at still had a handful left.

***i just grabbed anberlin - cities. i know people were looking for this, so hit me up.

I think my store did too. I am just exhausted and am running on two hours sleep and have a show to go to in like an hour and a half. Maybe I will find one tomorrow.

Here is my official list to trade or take offers:

Anberlin

Deftones "Covers"

Foo Fighters

Rekords comp

Bouncing Souls Live

The only think I missed was Circa Survive. Hit me with PMs

Found a trade for Deftones/Circa. SRC just cancelled my C&C so I am wiling to offer up limited Wonder Years, Crime in Stereo and Touche Amore stuff that I got today in a trade for it.