Offical RSD Seeking/Selling Thread

silentgods

I have a copy of Fela Kuti - Monday Morning In Lagos. I have no idea what this is. Somehow this ended up in my bag and on my receipt at RSD. I just want to get rid of it. $13 ppd, let me know if you're interested. Will trade as well, not looking for something extravagant.

youre in south florida, did you go to radioactive?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a copy of Fela Kuti - Monday Morning In Lagos. I have no idea what this is. Somehow this ended up in my bag and on my receipt at RSD. I just want to get rid of it. $13 ppd, let me know if you're interested. Will trade as well, not looking for something extravagant.

yeah I did, I got there at 9:05 and it was a zoo. They "lost" my preorder package and they charged me for that random 7". I got everything I wanted anyway, but if I had gotten there five minutes later I would have been SOL. People were so rude in the store, don't people know how to form a line and take turns?

yeah I did, I got there at 9:05 and it was a zoo. They "lost" my preorder package and they charged me for that random 7". I got everything I wanted anyway, but if I had gotten there five minutes later I would have been SOL. People were so rude in the store, don't people know how to form a line and take turns?

Yeah dude it was, they lost rhe guy in front of me in lines stuff too and only gave me About half, ppl were very pushy

Yeah dude it was, they lost rhe guy in front of me in lines stuff too and only gave me About half, ppl were very pushy

man, i can't believe how people can be rude. everyone at the store i went too was polite. we sat there and just bullshitted with everyone while waiting in line or just rummaging through the 7"s and what not. i have yet to encounter a pushy buyer at our store.

man, i can't believe how people can be rude. everyone at the store i went too was polite. we sat there and just bullshitted with everyone while waiting in line or just rummaging through the 7"s and what not. i have yet to encounter a pushy buyer at our store.

same. i shot the shit for a while, and a couple guys held my place while i ran across the street to pick up the built to spill single. and when i got back 5 minutes later, all they did was fill me in on convo i missed.... it was mostly "oh shit stevie nicks was so hot in the 70s!". but still.. props to those guys.

still trying to get my hands on the Black Angels 10" of B-Sides, not their 12" entitled "Another Nice Pair". My store had a very very strict 1 title per person limit this year, that they're still enforcing...until monday, buuuut, when I left there yesterday (2:00p.m.) things were dying down and at that time there were still quite a few of the BTBAM EPs, quite a few of the Circa Survive EPs (LP and CD), a shit ton of the Side By Sides (all 4 titles), a shit ton of the Deftones LP, they also had a 5 or 6 of the Fucked Up record as well....I have 2 people that I'm supposed to pick the Fucked Up record for. I'm go'n back today to see what they have left (even if they won't let me purchase any doubles until tomorrow), I'll post back what I find

I want the DEFTONES lp... have nothing to trade or sell. looking for someone to help a brotha out if all possible. Mainly because i'm a broke mofo and can't afford a crazy amount.. hopefully that city and colour i sold for cost will throw some karma my way. ::):)

also looking for but not a priority

green day/husker du (motherfucker was out quick)

fucked up - davids town (you rule amber)

id be willing to sell it to you at cost, which was for me, fucking stupid expensive (27 euro = $38)

regardless, id still sell it to you at cost. i just want that god damn circa ep.

Hey all, I've lurked for a while and registered today.

I drove home from Athens Saturday after the previous eve's Ween show (Wuxtry was solid for RSD) and then drove home to find Raleigh in ruins from the tornadoes.

I was able to get to Schoolkids Raleigh before getting further downtown where the tornadoes had passed through earlier that day.

I'm trying to get my hands on the Bleed American reissue and have stuff I can trade, otherwise I'll end up selling them on ebay to get the money to buy the Bleed American... but I'm not fond of being a douche.

I picked up Mike Gordon (7" and LP), Deftones, Neurosis, Nirvana, Mumford and Sons, Dengue Fever, Rhymesayers pic disc, Flying Lotus, Grinderman Evil, Wavves/Trash Talk 7", Opeth 7" and had preordered the Dylan and Pearl Jam LPs on the Thursday from Amazon when they were all $8.99... Deerhoof/Xiu Xiu, Busdriver and Beastie Boys are coming in the mail later too.

Never saw the Pink Floyd, Phish nor Jimmy Eat World.

If anyone wants to trade me a Bleed American I have an extra Nirvana and am not married to the Evil and I have two extra Glassjaw 7"s (Jesus Glue and John Lennon)

Also, my local shop still has a bunch of stuff so I can help people out if they're in need of anything in particular.

They still have the Ripple, Off! and a ton of other stuff... they even have their RSD 2010 stuff integrated but they're reduced in price.

I went kinda nuts... I was 15th in line out of like 500 people at Amoeba in Hollywood haha.

Got:

Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Telesteron 4xlp

Piebald 3xlp

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed America

Deftones - Covers

Foo Fighters - Medium Rare

Anberlin - Cities

Circa Survive - Appendage

Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute

Mastodon/ZZ Top - Just got Paid 7"

Opeth - Throat of Winter 7"

Between the Buried and Me - Parallax (blue and green)

Tron - Translucence EP (2 copies on red)

Fleet Foxes - Hopelessness Blues 12"

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma Alt Takes

So basically, I got everything EXCEPT City and Colour. Damn. If anyone wants to work something out, PM me!

Good Day,

I'm a lurker mostly on these boards but I participate frequently under the same moniker over at the Steve Hoffman forums and I have a 100% rating on Ebay.

I have two copies of City and Colour. I bought one yesterday for myself, went back this afternoon to see what was left and saw the two sitting there and grabbed them.

I am looking for a Jimmy Eat World Bleed American as a priority, but will trade or sell outright.

Good Day,

I'm a lurker mostly on these boards but I participate frequently under the same moniker over at the Steve Hoffman forums and I have a 100% rating on Ebay.

I have two copies of City and Colour. I bought one yesterday for myself, went back this afternoon to see what was left and saw the two sitting there and grabbed them.

I am looking for a Jimmy Eat World Bleed American as a priority, but will trade or sell outright.

seems too good to be true.