Offical RSD Seeking/Selling Thread

silentgods

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worship and Tribute won't be hard to get if you don't mind the HT white one that goes out on Tuesday. Apparently people are having trouble with the black one though, who knew? Anyways if you don't mind what it'll cost to mail, I'm going down to my store tomorrow or Tuesday to see if there's many left. Will update.

Worship and Tribute won't be hard to get if you don't mind the HT white one that goes out on Tuesday. Apparently people are having trouble with the black one though, who knew? Anyways if you don't mind what it'll cost to mail, I'm going down to my store tomorrow or Tuesday to see if there's many left. Will update.
Yeah, I plan on picking up the white one from Hot Topic, I am just one of those people stuck in "Pending" hell from SRC for the black one.

I have no idea whats going on with it and so I am trying to make sure I can get a black copy for sure.

I have the following to trade or sell...

Tron Translucence (yellow identity disc)

Transit - PRomise Nothing on clear w/ blue

Elliott - U.S. Songs

Hit me up if you're looking for any of them. Tell em what you're wanting to trade, and we'll see where it goes. I don't really have anything in mind.

Did The Menzingers get distributed?

there was at least one of their RSD edition at my shop...I'm in Tuscaloosa, AL...so my guess is that it did indeed get distributed

I had it in my initial batch in my hands, then started narrowing down what I wanted for sure and ended up putting it back up on the shelf

Looking for the Wavves/Trash Talk split as well. Can pay cash or trade these, or both.

Trade:

Youth Of Today - Self Titled red 7"

Burn - Self Titled yellow 7"

Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math 7"

Off! - Compared To What/Rotten Apple blue 7"

Rival Schools - Wring it out clear 7"

Piebald - 3xLP

Guess I'll add my little post to all the RSD threads. Pretty funny that tons of lurkers are coming out in the RSD threads.

Here's an updated list of what I have for trade:

City and Colour - Sometimes

BTBAM - 2 copies, one clear orange, one clear blue

Circa Survive - Appendage

Fucked Up - David's Town

ADTR - All I want 7"

Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math 7"

Burn - Yellow 7" (not for trade yet*)

*I bought a 2nd copy of the Burn 7" specifically for a fellow boarder. He hasn't got back to me yet but if he doesn't want it, I will trade it straight up for the Youth of Today 7" RSD colored release.

I do not have a want list available as there's not enough time in the world for me to make one. I am accepting trade lists.

Here's a sampling of what I listen to: Failure, Queens of the Stone Age, Lush, Autolux, Deftones, Cave In, Hum, Unkle, DJ Shadow, No Knife, Shiner, Cocteau Twins, Belong, Slowdive, Paw, Off!, Will Haven, Portishead, Kyuss, Tool, Pelican, Red Sparowes, Russian Circles, Elliott Smith, Tegan and Sara, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, Baroness, Jamiroquai, Mastodon, Ours, Curve, Radiohead, A Perfect Circle, Junius, Constants, Caspian, Sunny Day Real Estate, Abominable Iron Sloth, God Lives Underwater, Kylesa, Hella, PJ Harvey, King Crimson, Quicksand....to name a few

All I'm after is:

The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations/Heroes & Villains 2 x 10"

And all I have to trade is:

Rekord Rekords 10" Picture Disc (QOTSA, Desert Sessions etc)

Rival Schools 7" CLEAR Vinyl

New Order/Joy Division - Ceremony/In A Lonely Place 12"

Are you aware the the Beach Boys is a 78?