• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HAVE AN ANSWER!

my 2nd email:

fromAllison E Frank

toShop Radio Cast

dateThu, May 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM

subjectRe: question RE: city & colour releases

Hey Danny. i'm not sure why you're talking about Glassjaw, as I neithe purchased that album nor did I mention it in my email. I'm also not sure why you wouldn't know what to tell me, as it's a yes or no question. Since I feel like your response is leaning towards the affirmative, for the sake of clarity, I'll ask again (I'm blonde, please forgive me):

Contrary to what was stated by Justin from Dine Alone prior to the pre-order, Dine Alone can now (through the DA/SRC store), ship City and Colour's album 'Little Hell' to US addresses. Is that correct?

Thanks again!

Allison

and the answer:

fromShop Radio Cast [email protected]

toAllison E Frank

dateThu, May 12, 2011 at 2:45 PM

subjectRe: question RE: city & colour releases

Yes.

Danny

Hahaha that's just so laughable!

1. The price

2. "This record is on-order with my supplier and will ship to any winning buyers within 30 business days of cleared payment." - This is DINE ALONE releasing this. It WILL be delayed!

3. He missed "Missing" off the tracklisting

4. One idiot's actually bought it!

just got another email from SRC saying that they misread my question and what Justin from DA said is correct.

so we're back to vague answer of if you're in the US you can order it but it will probably be cancelled at check out. or something.

and with that, i am bowing out of this investigation.

And so the plot thickens.

Travis; care to bump this thread when Little Hell goes up at HT? I'll gladly give my money to someone who can guarantee a copy.

ditto.

he also asked in the email why i was so concerned about this if i was ordering it from hot topic anyways. the tone is getting less and less congenial when all i want is a simple straight forward answer, which they seem unable to provide for whatever reason.

I say roll the dice. If you have $25 to put in limbo go for it. Either you get the vinyl or you get the refund. You know most people on here will buy the HT variant anyway so this might be your shot to get this version at a reasonable price.

If you can't afford to tie up $25, that sucks and you're probably better off not buying the record and getting groceries instead.

City and Colour just posted this on their facebook page:

Pre-Sales have been awesome! some USA fans were a little disappointed that they missed out on vinyl - Don't worry, vinyl will be avail in the USA. here are all of the USA pre-sale options:

- City and Colour online store sale: http://bit.ly/mJLqVP

- Amazon.com (CD + free Fragile Bird 7"): http://amzn.to/jzStyl

- iTunes (BONUS song + 3 extra tracks): http://bit.ly/lD3pt3

- 12" LP will be @ Hot Topic & online June 7

from the looks of this, looks like SRC is not to be selling to customers in the US.

and now from Vagrant:

US City and Colour fans: While there is no pre-order option for the 12" LP, Little Hell vinyl will indeed be available on June 7th at all Hot Topic stores and on Vagrant.com

If you like, you can pre-order the CD on Amazon and get a free 7" of "Fragile Bird"