THREADS GETTING DELETED ALL UP IN THIS BITCH

True story. I just went to HT just now and saw they had 2 copies of Glassjaw "Worship & Tribute." I grabbed one for myself and then thought about grabbing the other one since there are people here who are looking for it. Then I thought about the caliber of people that frequent this forum. Then I moved the extra Glassjaw record up to the front of the rack so it would move quicker.

The thought of someone from this forum not having one because of my actions makes me laugh. I mean hey, it's about as funny as me losing $4,000 to the federal government right?

Guest errolwest

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':qvy0ac4a]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':qvy0ac4a]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

True story. I just went to HT just now and saw they had 2 copies of Glassjaw "Worship & Tribute." I grabbed one for myself and then thought about grabbing the other one since there are people here who are looking for it. Then I thought about the caliber of people that frequent this forum. Then I moved the extra Glassjaw record up to the front of the rack so it would move quicker.

The thought of someone from this forum not having one because of my actions makes me laugh. I mean hey, it's about as funny as me losing $4,000 to the federal government right?

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Glassjaw--Worship-And-Tribute-Vinyl-LP-398237.jsp

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG you showed us.

so.. you're pissed at people on the internet damn these dudes really got under your skin.

you're not gonna lose shit. stop whining and being petty.

http://blogs.forbes.com/nathanvardi/2011/04/20/u-s-online-poker-players-will-get-their-money-back/

I was in class all day what happened?

Here's my original post. It was a serious post with some genuine questions and a "racist?" joke at the end. It quickly deteriorated into that "Sup Bitches" guy calling me a racist and even said I was "offensive to blacks and orphans."

So my fiance and I have been talking about adoption because we don't plan on having kids. The thought occurred to me about adopting a kid of another race. I personally would have no problem with it because the whole point is to give a kid a better environment to grow up in.

But how do you think the kid would handle it? Would it be more difficult to grow up with parents who quite obviously aren't theirs? Would this create social conflict for them? Is it healthier for the child if prospective parents only adopt children of their own race? A lot of tough questions.

I guess what it boils down to is that I imagine myself with my black adopted son. And I would love him as an adopted son and would want the best for him. But I also imagine him getting made fun of at school for his cracker parents, Then he resents me and of course tries to steal my TV.

He seriously analyzed every last thing I said including using the words "adopted son" instead of "son" and saying I'm a racist. Wtf. As if true racists go around adopting black kids and fear for how their peers would treat them.

Since I didn't get to share my thoughts before:

Raidenradio, if you made the joke about your hypothetical adopted black son simply because he would be black, then you're a bit racist. I imagine, however, you probably would have made the joke had you considered a baby of Asian, Arab, Latin, etc descent.

I'm a white and my girlfriend is a black (sound racist?). We have a child together. I spent a good deal of time while she was pregnant worrying over the cultural difference our family will be. It didn't do any good. At the end of the day, that baby looks at us to meet his needs and he has no idea (and won't for a good deal of time) that we're not the same race. If you want to adopt a kid of another race, don't not do it because of that. Like you said, you adopt a child to be a parent and to make a child's life better.

Since I didn't get to share my thoughts before:

Raidenradio, if you made the joke about your hypothetical adopted black son simply because he would be black, then you're a bit racist. I imagine, however, you probably would have made the joke had you considered a baby of Asian, Arab, Latin, etc descent.

I'm a white and my girlfriend is a black (sound racist?). We have a child together. I spent a good deal of time while she was pregnant worrying over the cultural difference our family will be. It didn't do any good. At the end of the day, that baby looks at us to meet his needs and he has no idea (and won't for a good deal of time) that we're not the same race. If you want to adopt a kid of another race, don't not do it because of that. Like you said, you adopt a child to be a parent and to make a child's life better.

Another good response. Thanks for your input. To be honest the idea of changing some kid's life for the better has me giddy. Sometimes I can't sleep at night thinking about it.