PO UPDATE: EXPLOSIONS IN THE SKY - Take Care, ...

paz

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't get my house to stand up so i gave up after like 5 minutes.

yup ditto. definitely can't get the house to stay standing up haha

Honestly, I don't think I made it the 5 mins before giving up. For a split second I considered taping it up there because I really want to see it assembled, but I quickly realized how dumb an idea that is.

PROTAGONIST - Thanks for the kind words! Also, depending on the release, we normally press at Erika, RTI, and Pirates.

I'm assuming the "creme" is olive...I'm going with what the boxes say!

Thanks again, feels good to read/see that some have made it on time. We've made a great dent with orders so it's just a matter of waiting.

Got mine today!! Man the packaging beautiful! I got beige with like a marble type effect and the brown black swirl. And yep, have no idea how the house stands up. There's no roof!

Just a note on the etching- has anyone else noticed that record feels lighter than the other one? I noticed this with the ne Thursday album too. However it was waay lighter than this. Just wonder if something has changed in the process of etching that's causing this?

i preordered this on the day it came out and still haven't recieved it. i walked into my local record store and they had it... hope everything is alright with it... i've emailed TRL a few times and haven't heard anything back yet. i'm sure they'll get to it soon. i'm just antsy to see/hear this thing!